Twins Unwittingly Got Married in Britain

When I heard about this on Headline News I almost couldn't believe it. How could you not know? Aren't you supposed to know each other pretty well before you marriage i.e. have discussed your past or things like where you were born, what date maybe? Don't you think that would've raised at least a little suspicion? Also, how did they finally learn of their relationship? Did they finally decide to investigate it after they were married? So strange...but your right it probably would be perfectly normal in Arkansas.:-D

Military Girl
http://www.usamilitarymedals.com/ fan.
"We shall meanly lose or nobly save the last hope of earth." - Abraham Lincoln

I believe they were adopted seperately at birth. They had the marriage anulled as soon as they learned of the true situation. It will bring about changes to the law here. As the law stood, people were not allowed access to their adoption details.

And Louisiana. Maybe Alabama and Kentucky. Definitely West Virginia.......... :angel:

Hey!!... go easy there kiddo, I got 'lations out West Virginny way. First man hung in Wise County Virginia was one of 'em. About 5% of all the menfolk in the family died as a result of gunshot wounds, they wuz just great people. Talt was so disappointed with West Virginia, he had his brother in law get his body and take it over the State line to be buried in Kentucky. Ha ha, Take that,... you West Virginians!!

Try Googling "Bad Talt Hall"

I dunno that any married siblings but they nearly all married cousins of one type or another. It certainly makes for an "Interesting" family tree.

Last edited:
On your note, I've got a second cousin I'd do the very same to.
And marrying your second cousin is legal in Ohio!!
two problems though: 1-she's 12, and 2-she lives in Florida

*cough* *cough*..enough said

I think it was a thought most of us were thinking.....we just didn't want to voice it. :sick: LOL

Ok...next time ill think before I post...:shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
I say if they really want to, let em. Who cares? It's always people who think that their way is the right way and ruin things for others. Like people with blindness, there's always someone trying to find out what causes it and how to cure it. What if the person is fine with it and would rather be that way? i just say, let em live their own live the way they want.

*slaps hands over eyes* MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE BURNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to have to stop visiting this thread. :sick:

haha around here we have a joke, "The closer to kin the better the ...." I'm sure you can figure out what the last word is, (I'll give you a hint- it rhymes) lol. I'd put it but I have a fear of being banned, lol

Back