The TV Show: LOST

Tessa

Hey, anyone who likes the TV show Lost? Where they are all stranded on a island somewhere with creepy stuff going on? Does anyone of you have a favourite character and what do you guys think the island really is?

Last edited:
I watched part of an episode. Can't say it intrigued me enough to watch. But then again I usually watch the TV when passing through the living room. About 10 minutes total per day.

I did watch season one and what's been sent of the second season - but TVN stopped sending it in November for an unknown reason - I guess it was for the better as the series began to slow down and become boring. I do not miss it to say the least.

love it!! have you noticed a connection between all the characters in every episiode? in one of the korean ones you see hurley on the telivision, hurley also owns a box company and locke works for a box company. did you also notice that walts comic has a big poler bear in it?

mmmmm kate is hot
lol

locke would be my fave character ;) or sawyer. or kate. or jack

Yeah, I noticed! And the numbers are everywhere! The second season has just started now in Sweden and I'm following every second of that show! I'm addicted! Hey, what do you guys think the island really is? :?

Sawyer must problaby be my favourite! Wait.. NO! Sayid... Sayid IS hot! :twisted:

(By the way.. Didn't MilForum have a :drool: icon before?)

what, like condemned to endless reruns on daytime TV?

the second series has just started here in Aus, we had the first ep on thurs.. they've just gone down the shaft they blew open at the end of the 1st series.....

We're almost at the end of the second season here in Sweden.. I am dying to find out what the island really is about.

By the way, in real life, Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) and Kate (Evangeline Lilly) are engaged.
Admin edit: sorry, I messed up so I deleted some of your post...
:(
I'll restate, I think something is about to happen to Charlie.

Last edited:
Missileer said:
By the way, in real life, Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) and Kate (Evangeline Lilly) are engaged.
Admin edit: sorry, I messed up so I deleted some of your post...
:(
I'll restate, I think something is about to happen to Charlie.

What do you think will happen to Charlie? It seems as Locke only wants to get him in trouble.

SilverPhoenix said:
What do you think will happen to Charlie? It seems as Locke only wants to get him in trouble.

Locke wants the baby and Charlie is in the way. The others seem to want the youngest of the survivors so Charlie will have to be made to appear nutso so he won't be able to be so near the baby.

Missileer said:
Locke wants the baby and Charlie is in the way. The others seem to want the youngest of the survivors so Charlie will have to be made to appear nutso so he won't be able to be so near the baby.

Do you have any idea of why he wants the baby? I think Locke is creepy and I can't be the only one thinking that, right? I believe that Sayid and Hurley must be the only ones not making a such comeplte drama on the island while Kate, the doc and Sawyer are being the ones seeking attention on the show.

Ahhh, no spoilers please... :evil:
(I'm just to curious to leave this thread alone.. :D )

Redleg said:
Ahhh, no spoilers please... :evil:
(I'm just to curious to leave this thread alone.. :D )

Is that because it contain a few spoilers? :p
Because if I may guess, that's why you can't leave this thread alone. :lol:

SilverPhoenix said:
Do you have any idea of why he wants the baby? I think Locke is creepy and I can't be the only one thinking that, right? I believe that Sayid and Hurley must be the only ones not making a such comeplte drama on the island while Kate, the doc and Sawyer are being the ones seeking attention on the show.

Well, when Walt was taken from the raft, they said that they were there for the boy. Locke has connected with "the others" on previous occasions and seems to communicate with them at times.

Actually I think Jack and Ana Lucia are hooking up slowly. Hurley has started becoming interested in Libby. Sawyer and Kate seem to be a pair.
Since Claire was killed, I don't know how long Sayid's will last on the cast.

Not starting again here until 1 March.. :(
Starting with episode 10 (season 2) then..

Back