The TV Show: LOST

Redleg said:
Not starting again here until 1 March.. :(
Starting with episode 10 (season 2) then..

Season 2?! Were already at season 2 right now..

Which was the last episode you saw?

Did anyone see the episode: Lost - Revelation?

I mean.. Here I was sitting waiting for a actual episode of lost and got something totally else.

I saw the one where the French woman showed up and had Sayid follow her to a trap in which she trapped what she said was one of the others. Sayid locked the guy in the arsenal and was torturing him until Jack finally got to him. Sayid and Locke think the guy is one of the others. It was a new one but now, they're redoing the crash again. I think this one was 2-38:ONE OF THEM. March 1st, Season 2-episode 39:MATERNITY LEAVE is next.

Last edited:
Redleg said:
Haven't seen it yet..
Is that the summary of season 1 and 2?

Yeah, at least on the Season 1 but I don't know about the Season 2. Though, Michelle Rodriguez was in it, so I think it's both Seasons.

I was a bit dissapointed..

SilverPhoenix said:
Which episode is it? Season 2 or 3?

Season 2 episode 38.
"We open in FLASHBACK on an Iraqi bunker during the first Gulf War. As bombs continue to fall around them, a brutal Republican Guard commander urges his soldiers to destroy their documents before it's too late. The door is kicked in and a squad of American soldiers captures the Iraqi soldiers. They want to know who is in charge and thankfully one of the new prisoners speaks English. Sayid."

"Sayid is taken aside for questioning and asked where the commander, Tariq, is. But Sayid is a loyal member of the Republican Guard, so he tells the Americans that Tariq fled long before they arrived. And it looks like the Americans believe him. Until he is led into a room to find Tariq tied to a chair in front of him."

Last edited:
Oh, it was the charlie episode here today. When you get to see a but of his past and then a follow claire and the kid a bit. Poor charlie..

I really really dislike Locke.. What is his darn problem?

Sawyer is truly hot.. Why is it that the bad guys always has to be the most desired ones?

SilverPhoenix said:
Sawyer is truly hot.. Why is it that the bad guys always has to be the most desired ones?
They're really playing with Sawyer's role. One day, you think he has a caring character deep down and then, he puts the screws to those who trust in him. He may be meant to exemplify all that's bad in people.

Back