Boots

March 15th, 2005  
Corocotta

Topic: The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment

did you knew about this??

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762136.html
March 15th, 2005  
Redneck

Do not spam my forum (I mean Redleg's forum ).

If you are not willing to put the effort into constructing a thoughtful post, do not make one, it will be deleted.
March 15th, 2005  
CavScout

Do you have any constructive POST's or are you on a slam the USA mission like every other misguided idiot out there?
--
Boots
March 15th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavScout
Do you have any constructive POST's or are you on a slam the USA mission like every other misguided idiot out there?
March 15th, 2005  
Charge 7

I think he's violated the "no country bashing" rule several times over.
March 16th, 2005  
Locke

agreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
An Internet troll is either a person who sends messages on the Internet hoping to entice other users in to angry or fruitless responses, or a message sent by such a person
March 16th, 2005  
chewie_nz

he's not bashing! he didn't write the damn article and he's asking for your opinion!

i agree he needs to change tact, but...BUT! why not give it a go...
March 16th, 2005  
Charge 7

Only _you_ could possibly think somebody who never says anything except something against America isn't country bashing. But seeing as you're of the same ilk it isn't terribly surprising that you would do so.
March 16th, 2005  
chewie_nz

buzzing of flies charge...

so by your attitude i can extrapolate that you agree with these experiments as the US never does anything wrong and you must always stand by your commander in chief...even one from fifty years ago.

i for one didn't know that these experiments occured.
March 16th, 2005  
Charge 7

Only _your_ convaluded logic could come up with that one. I seriously doubt FDR or any other President knew anything about those experiments or to what extent they did or did not happen. Did they happen? Notice the article says "doctors" but doesn't name _one_ of them. Did America ever do wrong in our history? Sure we have. Many times. Guess what? We're a nation of _human beings_. Human beings sometimes make serious mistakes, they can be misguided, and they can be pure evil. We've had our share of those kind of people, and so has every other nation. What I'm talking about is this constant, hectoring, non-stop anti-American mantra you, staurofilakes, and a couple of others are bent on. What do you hope to accomplish? If it was our "enlightenment" then you've failed miserably as you've consistently taken the most provocative course you could have taken. You haven't used one _shred_ of tact or diplomacy. If you want to convince people of your ideals you don't beat them over the head with it incessently. I'm sure you're reply to this post will accuse me of doing just that, but the difference is that no matter how vigorously I have defended my nation I have never torn any nation down in the process. You can never say the same. What you _have_ accomplished is to incite every American on this board who loves his country. Nobody listens to somebody who says nothing but unkind things about that which they love. They tend to despise that individual that does so. If you truly had any intention of convincing us to think a particular way you might try some tiny amount of diplomacy. You don't say somebody's momma is ugly and expect them to not want to punch you in the face. If you said their momma looks better in a different dress and here's why, they might even listen to you.