The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment - Page 2




 
--
Boots
 
March 17th, 2005  
Corocotta
 
 
well, my sources are coming from your country!!! I do not invent the info. The problem is that you can not see the mistakes of your goverment, and that is sad.
March 17th, 2005  
Charge 7
 
 
Actually I was stating that _you_ have no arguments. You're just copying and pasting somebody else's words. You aren't making any argument of your own. Come up with something cohesive, have so verifiable facts to go along with your statements and then we can have have a discussion.
March 17th, 2005  
Redneck
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Actually I was stating that _you_ have no arguments. You're just copying and pasting somebody else's words. You aren't making any argument of your own. Come up with something cohesive, have so verifiable facts to go along with your statements and then we can have have a discussion.

Exactly. (see my post above)

And believe me, nobody could be more aware of the capacity of their government (from ANY country) to commit mistakes than someone who has served in that nation's military for an extended period of time (as in more than a day ), as Missileer and Charge_7 and many others here have.
--
Boots
March 17th, 2005  
Corocotta
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Actually I was stating that _you_ have no arguments. You're just copying and pasting somebody else's words. You aren't making any argument of your own. Come up with something cohesive, have so verifiable facts to go along with your statements and then we can have have a discussion.
Well, my opinion is that your Goverment many time have showed that he doesn´t care of their citizens and that they just do everything, even using humans like animals. The ones that no have arguments are you guys, the only thing you say is that my info is not correct, the right thing will be giving me some info that will make me see that I am wrong.
What do you want me to make a resume of the articles i read?

This is an argument:a set of statements in which one follows logically as a conclusion from the others. I think my posts followed this rule, yours did not
March 18th, 2005  
Missileer
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Actually I was stating that _you_ have no arguments. You're just copying and pasting somebody else's words. You aren't making any argument of your own. Come up with something cohesive, have so verifiable facts to go along with your statements and then we can have have a discussion.
Well, my opinion is that your Goverment many time have showed that he doesn´t care of their citizens and that they just do everything, even using humans like animals. The ones that no have arguments are you guys, the only thing you say is that my info is not correct, the right thing will be giving me some info that will make me see that I am wrong.
What do you want me to make a resume of the articles i read?

This is an argument:a set of statements in which one follows logically as a conclusion from the others. I think my posts followed this rule, yours did not
First, you open with saying that you have nothing against America and then you compare us with NAZI Germany. How in God's name can you expect us to agree with the vitriolic, hate filled statements you make about our country. No one on this forum has gotten away with such blatant disregard of country bashing rules. First, I refuse to defend all of the cut-n-paste trash you can find on the internet, true or not. Our Government you speak of as evil is actually us, the people. There are good and bad times in our history but you refuse to post anything positive, only negative. It would take an idiot not to be able to read your deep hatred of the United States of America. Therefore, I will not respond any longer to your posts as they are all the same. If you are in the US, you are free to leave, if you are not here, you are free not to come here.
March 18th, 2005  
Corocotta
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Actually I was stating that _you_ have no arguments. You're just copying and pasting somebody else's words. You aren't making any argument of your own. Come up with something cohesive, have so verifiable facts to go along with your statements and then we can have have a discussion.
Well, my opinion is that your Goverment many time have showed that he doesn´t care of their citizens and that they just do everything, even using humans like animals. The ones that no have arguments are you guys, the only thing you say is that my info is not correct, the right thing will be giving me some info that will make me see that I am wrong.
What do you want me to make a resume of the articles i read?

This is an argument:a set of statements in which one follows logically as a conclusion from the others. I think my posts followed this rule, yours did not
First, you open with saying that you have nothing against America and then you compare us with NAZI Germany. How in God's name can you expect us to agree with the vitriolic, hate filled statements you make about our country. No one on this forum has gotten away with such blatant disregard of country bashing rules. First, I refuse to defend all of the cut-n-paste trash you can find on the internet, true or not. Our Government you speak of as evil is actually us, the people. There are good and bad times in our history but you refuse to post anything positive, only negative. It would take an idiot not to be able to read your deep hatred of the United States of America. Therefore, I will not respond any longer to your posts as they are all the same. If you are in the US, you are free to leave, if you are not here, you are free not to come here.
I did not make such a comparation, I said that I was reading something about Mengele and they talked about this experiment.Read my post again.
As I see you still have no arguments, why do you keep answering then? Your only arguement is that my arguements is copied and pasted...strong arguement! Please check the info I posted and try to find something solid that denies it. My english is not very good so copy and paste sometimes is very helpful, I could read & resume, but I am really busy and do not have many time.
I am not in US and I am not gonna go, I enjoy other destinations, but by the way, are you the Secretary of Inmigration??
March 19th, 2005  
Charge 7
 
 
"Your only arguement is that my arguements is copied and pasted...strong arguement!"

If you copy and paste somebody else's words then it isn't your arguement.

It's their arguement.
March 19th, 2005  
Redneck
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
[ but I am really busy and do not have many time.
Then feel free to spend what little time is available to you NOT cluttering this forum with your cookie cutter "arguments." If you are not willing to spend the time putting your own thoughts and words in your posts, I will be very happy to delete or lock every one of them. You have been warned many times to correct this, and no further warnings will be given.