Turning point of WW2

If Britain had fallen

Ireland would also been over run sealing the Atlantic from Europe.

There not be any bombing raids in Germany or seaborne attacks into Europe so Germany would have had far more troops available for the Russian invasion.

With Britain out of the War the Germans would have ruled North Africa, along with the oil fields and the state of Israel would have never been born

With out having to have over 330.000 troops in North Africa and another 250.000 in Norway to stop the British raiding that coastline and another million people involved in air defence in Germany. Then the Germans would have had the man power to take Russia.

The Med would have been a German lake, and I could go on about the affect on the rest of world

The Americans would have probably instigated operation pink and taken Canada to stop it becoming German

If Britain had fallen

Ireland would also been over run sealing the Atlantic from Europe.

There not be any bombing raids in Germany or seaborne attacks into Europe so Germany would have had far more troops available for the Russian invasion.

With Britain out of the War the Germans would have ruled North Africa, along with the oil fields and the state of Israel would have never been born

With out having to have over 330.000 troops in North Africa and another 250.000 in Norway to stop the British raiding that coastline and another million people involved in air defence in Germany. Then the Germans would have had the man power to take Russia.

The Med would have been a German lake, and I could go on about the affect on the rest of world

The Americans would have probably instigated operation pink and taken Canada to stop it becoming German

I think you might be pushing Britain's influence a bit far when you start talking about the rest of the world.
The reality is that even with another 2 million men German supply and logistics was stretched to it limit at El Alamein and Moscow to argue that knocking Britain out of the war would have had a global effect is pure conjecture as the largest British supply base was India and it was India that provided Britain with the most troops.

Knocking Britain out of the war would have freed up a few divisions from duty in France and it would have stopped the bomber offensive but it was logistics and distance that stopped Germany everywhere else, troops would still have been needed in Norway to prevent Russian attack and for garrison work and they still would have had to maintain the Afrika Korps because of the British bases in India, South Africa and throughout the middle east.

Now if Britain had stopped fighting would India continued to do so or would they have pushed for Independence which was one of the reasons they joined Britain in their fight against Germany. When Germany attacked Russia then Germany would not need a large force in Norway but it would join in the attack. Now with Britain out of the fight Germany would not have any problems in supplying North Africa as there would not have been the attacks from Malta. Spain would have then joined the Germans and would have occupied Gib and so it would go on.

I haven't been following this thread for a while so I don't know if it is already mentioned, but another turning point was the German declaration of war at the US.

i think the main two turning points :
first Germany did not attack england after dunkirk and the second is when german attack russia without solve the problems with UK and USA first

"Stalingrad #1
El Alamein #2 for Germany
LAND: Kokoda-Milne Bay and SEA: the Battle of the Coral Sea for Japan.
These we way before Iwo Jima and Midway."

I'm really talking about the first defeats of the Axis. I take the point about the Battle for Moscow. El Alamein was vital to save Egypt; the Suez Canal and Caucus Oilfields for the Allies and showed that Rommel wasn't invincible. Kokoda and Milne Bay showed for the first time that the Japanese could be defeated.

sure el alamein is a turning point on the north africa theatre , but it is not in my opinion the turning point of the war, because Rommel will not go further than egypt until the caucus area, it is very long way and also no supplies or armors enough for him.
i think it was another adventure for Hitler with depending about the weak Italian corps

i think the main two turning points :
first Germany did not attack england after dunkirk and the second is when german attack russia without solve the problems with UK and USA first

I disagree there is no way Germany can attack the USA it simply did not have the naval capacity to shift and support the army needed to do that and given that Germany had issues attacking Norway and lost a lot of its destroyer force in doing so to the Royal Navy there was no way that it could have attacked England either.

I agree that the best chance for a victory in Britain was to be landing on English shores immediately following Dunkirk and perhaps the lack of planning for this may have been a turning point but it does not change the fact that Germany was a continental power only.

sure el alamein is a turning point on the north africa theatre , but it is not in my opinion the turning point of the war, because Rommel will not go further than egypt until the caucus area, it is very long way and also no supplies or armors enough for him.
i think it was another adventure for Hitler with depending about the weak Italian corps

I agree the idea that Rommel was going to link up with the German army in Russia was fanciful as you have pointed out the supply lines were too long and too vulnerable with Britain falling back to two major supply bases in South Africa and India its supply lines were getting shorter while while Germany's was already stretched to breaking point by El Alamein.

Back