a_140.jpg

a_88.jpg

a_53.jpg

a_56.jpg

a_49.jpg

a_42.jpg

a_180.jpg

Last edited:

Hmm... I wonder why that LEO is carrying two Mini-Uzis?

Also in the second to last photo, the H&K MP5 is a ASP "RED GUN". Those are training aids. They are made out of a hard rubber/plastic compound. Weigh just about the same as the real firearm expect no moving parts, bright color to let folks know it's a training tool, and lastly very hard to break. Oh, before I forget it also cost only $45.00 US.

(There are stupid folks, they see me train with a ASP RED GUN and think and ask me if it's real.)

Last edited:
Turkish soldiers stand at attention during a ceremony at the mausoleum of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

42-15998554.jpg

a_83.jpg

Hmm... I wonder why that LEO is carrying two Mini-Uzis?

Also in the second to last photo, the H&K MP5 is a ASP "RED GUN". Those are training aids. They are made out of a hard rubber/plastic compound. Weigh just about the same as the real firearm expect no moving parts, bright color to let folks know it's a training tool, and lastly very hard to break. Oh, before I forget it also cost only $45.00 US.

(There are stupid folks, they see me train with a ASP RED GUN and think and ask me if it's real.)

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34507&page=75

I see that the DM in the upper right hand corner is carrying a Soviet Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle (7.62X54R). Starnge, I thought that they used NATO Armorments such as Keckler & Koch G3 Rifles and and American M4 Carbines. I guess that they could've purchased those from NORINCO (Red China) or Yugoslavia. They both make a export Dragunov SVD chambered in 7.62x51 NATO. Which is what the Heckler & Koch G3 is chambered in along with a ton of other NATO firearms.

Back