Turkey reacts to Rick Perry's terrorist accusation (AP)

--
Turkey reacts to Rick Perry's terrorist accusation     (AP)

January 17th, 2012  
News Manager

Topic: Turkey reacts to Rick Perry's terrorist accusation (AP)

AP - United States Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry drew Turkey's ire on Tuesday after suggesting the country is ruled by Islamic terrorists and questioned its NATO membership.

Read more...
January 18th, 2012  
rattler

Topic: Are all presidential candidates in the US insane?

After all we heard now here in Europe from the US presidential candidates (Republicans, mainly) I am starting to have serious doubts about the capacity of anybody over there to run the worlds strongest nation...

Turkey ruled by "Islamic Terrorists"?

Just for the record: Turkey is one of the few states with Islam as its major religion that is distinctly laic. Turkey has always been one of the most commited NATO partners. Turkey is at the verge of entering the EU as one of the leading nations.

Are you US guys all religious fanatics? Or just your politicians?

Frankly, it seems to reek like it, if so: You would not be better off and deserve as little respect than/as any Taliban idiots, I had thought we in the west had overcome the mideveal mental limitations of the dark ages...

Rattler
January 18th, 2012  
pixiedustboo

I am terrified of all the potential candidates for leader of this country. Dear God, is this what we are going to have to choose from? Rick Perry is a complete and utter hateful moron.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99NTRo0xFtY"]Turkey Run By 'Islamic Terrorists' - Rick Perry at Fox News Debate - YouTube[/ame]
--
January 19th, 2012  
MontyB

Perhaps candidates should be run through a a basic schooling course before being allowed to run for office, they could be taught things like how to speak, who your allies are and that you can't see Russia from backyards in Alaska so as to prevent them making complete fools of themselves on the world stage.
January 19th, 2012  
A Can of Man

Dumber than George W Bush... once thought impossible, proven possible.