Turkey decided on an approval for an offensive against PKK based in northern Iraq

So Gator are you confirming your call for genocide of the Kurds as you wrote in your previous reply?

Coalition forces can not fight aganst PKK, because they are still in conflict with militas inside of the Iraq(Baghdad and around). And I don't think that they want to get in danger.
According to the latest news, US sent a U-2 spy to the Northern Iraq border to watch PKK actions, but some of our citizens are foolishy in doubt that US is not watching PKK on the contrary they think US is watchin Turkish forces and that made me laugh :)
And also according to the some American sources, US may allow Turkey to make an operation in Northern Iraq but not an expanded one. It would be an operation including Air Bombing on some targets and so on, but not a large one.

Coalition forces can not fight aganst PKK, because they are still in conflict with militas inside of the Iraq(Baghdad and around). And I don't think that they want to get in danger.
According to the latest news, US sent a U-2 spy to the Northern Iraq border to watch PKK actions, but some of our citizens are foolishy in doubt that US is not watching PKK on the contrary they think US is watchin Turkish forces and that made me laugh :)
And also according to the some American sources, US may allow Turkey to make an operation in Northern Iraq but not an expanded one. It would be an operation including Air Bombing on some targets and so on, but not a large one.

Again, I say give 'em hell, and good hunting.

I am not sure what you are worried about in terms of international politics, short of nuking the place or a long term ethnic cleansing program there is nothing the international community will do after all you are combating terrorism.

My opinion is that the only reason the USA is promoting restraint on this issue is that it is not in their best interests for you to do something about it, according to the BBC here is a chronology of the last month or so:

29 Sept:
13 Turkish people killed in ambush on minibus in south-eastern Sirnak province
7 Oct: 13 Turkish soldiers killed by PKK fighters
17 Oct: Turkish parliament approves use of force against PKK in northern Iraq
21 Oct: 12 Turkish soldiers killed by PKK fighters. Eight soldiers captured
24 Oct: Turkish jets bomb PKK positions, according to Turkish news agency

Had the roles been reversed and these people been American citizens would the US administration listening to Turkish concerns?

Last edited:
Turkey isn't against Kurds or Iraqis. Turkey is against PKK. Everyone sholuld understand that our Kurd-originated people and Iraqis are our brothers. Yes, they are, but as long as they aren't terrorists and try to seperate Turkey's unity.

Back