Tunisian president says third suspect in museum attack on the run




 
--
Boots
 
March 22nd, 2015  
News Manager
 

Topic: Tunisian president says third suspect in museum attack on the run


Tunisia's President Beji Caid Essebsi said on Sunday that a third gunman involved in an attack that killed 23 people, mostly foreign tourists, at a Tunis museum last week was on the run. The shootings at the museum inside Tunisia's parliament compound was one of the worst militant attacks in Tunisian history and brought to light the threat posed by Islamist militants to the young democracy, four years after its "Arab Spring" revolt. Some had recently returned from fighting for Islamist militant groups in Syria and Libya. "For sure there were three because they have been identified and filmed on surveillance cameras," Essebsi said in a televised interview with Europe 1 radio, iTELE and Le Monde newspaper.




More...
 


Similar Topics
USMC Colonel on the Bay of Pigs
Anniversary of Serb Krajina Great Exodus
Pearl Harbour one more lie?????
India and Pakistan
Police arrest last suspect in savage attack on elderly, han