this tsunami thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
jasonparker said:
do you know that these kinds of natural events, earthquakes, tsunamies are the signs of the Last Days. And also the returning of Jesus.

Says who?? :)

I dont belive in Jesus or God. The last day will come when the sun "dies" or when we destroy our self heh

my wife says we are near the end times. I do believe in God, but do not believe we are in the end times. If I remember correctly, the Bible says there will be one world government and peace for 7 years before the "end times"

Maybe that is why I hate the UN so much :D

Religion. Not a good subject for me, So.. Yeah, I'm just going to say.

'Why did you post this here -- I doubt anyones going to have anything to say that you'd like to hear'.

Honestly, I think the end of the world will come by our own hands, and not by our God's.

I think *we* Choose when the world Ends. ;|

Hi,

I think *we* Choose when the world Ends. ;|

Yes that or Sun will end ...................whatever happens first. ;)

The Sun is a yellow dwarf .....................they Live for Around 10 billion years.....................Around 5 billians years have passed ...............In approximately 5 billion years, when the hydrogen in the Sun's core is mostly
exhausted, the core will collapse .

So we might have to Move to some other Galaxy Soon ;) :D

If I remember correctly, the Bible says there will be one world government and peace for 7 years before the "end times"

And according to Bible... this time it's going to be Fire not water? .

I am not a very Religious Sort of person mind you :eek:

Peace
-=SF-13=-

Doody said:
my wife says we are near the end times. I do believe in God, but do not believe we are in the end times. If I remember correctly, the Bible says there will be one world government and peace for 7 years before the "end times"

Maybe that is why I hate the UN so much :D

The Bible also mentions that not even the Angels in Heaven know when the end time will be. I also believe in God. Even a skeptic should cover his bases since the unpardonable sin is the denial of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back