Trying to join navy, medcial waiver question

charlieweaver

Well in 2009 i tore my ACL and has some other Mincus tears in my knee i have had 3 Operations to fix it the last one being march of 2010. I have already talked to a recuriter and have turned in my Post ops and pre op records now im just waiting. Just wonder what are my chances, Im still a very active person i work out 3 days a week. Mountain bike road bike, and run half marathons pretty offten about 10 since my operations, and i have had zero problems or pains, no longer affects me at all and i know i could pass any test. So any suggestions?

So i was just reading a couple things and well my recuriter never asked me about my credit, does your credit matter, like i defualted on my school loans a while ago, but im paying on them and they should be back to good standings in November. Then like i joined this gym that i pretty much got ripped off on, but yeah i wanted out and they would not let me and they reported to my credit report that i owe like 1100. will this stuff affect my chances of getting in the NAVY.

Back