Is this the truth?

--

April 10th, 2007  
oRTouCH

Topic: Is this the truth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM1zULp-26E

I want you to watch this video... Then lets answer "Is he really right on what he says?"
April 10th, 2007  
major liability

There are some good points in there. The military-industrial complex is very strong today. However, I don't think France or Britain have a place on the list of countries that the U.S. might fight. That is just ridiculous, the UK is our most important and dedicated ally.
April 10th, 2007  
Maytime

prop·a·gan·da [prop-uh-gan-duh] –noun

1.information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
2.the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.
3.the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.

Pretty much.
--
April 11th, 2007  
major liability

Yeah, we're no evil empire... Though we do some imperialistic things.
April 11th, 2007  
RFOWELL

Reminds me of the stuff that little rat faced friend of Hitler used to put out during WWII. Creative, imaginative bull droppings.
April 13th, 2007  
oRTouCH

I just asked and want to get ur ideas. It is absolutely a propaganda video...
April 13th, 2007  
KJ

Simply put.
It´s all bollocks.
The scary part about this is that when people are often enough fed this kind of crap, they will eventually start to believe it.
April 13th, 2007  
Maytime

It reminds me of Al Gore's global warming movie, the way in which the so-called "evidence" is presented. No citations, rhetorical questions, ridiculous theories, the list goes on, but people will eat this up because it looks pretty and has a beat to it.
April 13th, 2007  
phoenix80

this is outdated