Truly Evil people

Some people crave attention.

It shows itself often at an early age with the child who constantly acts naughty because its the only way someone will pay attention to them. As this behaviour is reinforced it becomes a pattern and they continue to escalate the behaviour to keep getting their fix of attention. It defies logic and seems to make no sense to people like you or I who are normal, healthy adults but to them it is like a drug they crave and they MUST feed their habit.

The same advice given to parents applies here... the best course of action is to ignore it. By reacting to them you reinforce the behaviour and give them what they seek. Withdraw it and they will adapt and find a new way to get their fix, hopefully in a more positive way.

No its not a joke, they did an interview with the founder on Hannity & Colmes a while back.

Do not take a pessimistic view.
It is usual in my nation.
Even big mass-communication is too.

Send these unpatriotic, unsupportive pricks directly to my home. That includes Cindy Sheehan. If you're gonna piss on the graves of the brave men who've died throughout the years, then you deserve to be executed sans trial.

The mark of small people

It's a sad commentary when it is necessary to point out that it is their right to post something which is so objectionable to you and me. This is one of the things that many veterens have spilled blood to ensure wouldn't disappear and it doesn't set well for me to be the one to point it out. Their site is NOT a joke site nor is it a parody - it's the real thing.

:bravo:
I will be the first person (maybe the second - my small arms instructor was faster on the shoot) to use these scumbags for target practice if I saw them over my gunsight in a war zone.

:crybaby: The only thing is that it'll never happen. Every one of these Sunday Terrorists is a coward and traitor to their country and will NEVER place themselves in harms way to defend their beliefs.

:spam: Alert
They will disparage everything you and I believe in, and then hide behind anonymity to protect themselves. I find it to be the height of ridiculousness that Hannity & Colmes would stoop to such an all time low as to give these cowards and turncoats a platform from which to spout their drivel. What is REALLY sad, is that these 'small people' believe everything they post and editorialize.

:twisted: Their mamas and papas should retroactively perform an abortion - after all the best part of these individuals MUST have run down the w**re house wall. (Apologies for crudity).

Okay guys, I'm not trying to pass judgement like the almighty or say right or wrong. (But to make sure: a site like that makes me sick and I understand the anger.) But as being quite far from the focal point it looks like a logical contra-movement. To any action a country does you will have people opposing it (sounds logical right?) The more furious the protagonists are, the fiercer the antagonist will counter it. The more everybody says that they would kill them, the more they feel their actions justified! It is so easy for them to feed on their "raison d'etre".... "Oh, look all these Jarheads want us dead for expressing our feeling!! Good for them to die in Iraq..... Uhh, let's post a picture of dead Marines!"

I am not trying to excuse them here, so don't hack away at me. But on both sides of the equation there is this mad feeding frenzy and the objective view is long lost. But the more you aggitate against these "people" the more they aggitate against you! I'm not saying that you need to become friends with them, but ignoring them as the necessary pest in every society is a start.
If you so want to root them out, they will smack you in the head with the argument that their constitutional right is being infringed. And you what.... they'd be right! Fighting for freedom doesn't mean everybody has to agree with you. It means everybody can have his or her own opinion; even if it is as short sighted and twisted as theirs!

Ted said:
Okay guys, I'm not trying to pass judgement like the almighty or say right or wrong. (But to make sure: a site like that makes me sick and I understand the anger.) But as being quite far from the focal point it looks like a logical contra-movement. To any action a country does you will have people opposing it (sounds logical right?) The more furious the protagonists are, the fiercer the antagonist will counter it. The more everybody says that they would kill them, the more they feel their actions justified! It is so easy for them to feed on their "raison d'etre".... "Oh, look all these Jarheads want us dead for expressing our feeling!! Good for them to die in Iraq..... Uhh, let's post a picture of dead Marines!"

I am not trying to excuse them here, so don't hack away at me. But on both sides of the equation there is this mad feeding frenzy and the objective view is long lost. But the more you aggitate against these "people" the more they aggitate against you! I'm not saying that you need to become friends with them, but ignoring them as the necessary pest in every society is a start.
If you so want to root them out, they will smack you in the head with the argument that their constitutional right is being infringed. And you what.... they'd be right! Fighting for freedom doesn't mean everybody has to agree with you. It means everybody can have his or her own opinion; even if it is as short sighted and twisted as theirs!

indeed...

but what scares me is that the sites quality indicates that this child seems to be like 17 years old... or less :eek:

using phrases as "Pwned" :eek:

this kid is probably some fat pizza eating child who created the site purely to be an attention ***** :eek: and thats just sick!

That's some harsh text on the site, oh yeah and I agree with Morten on that "fat pizza eating attention *****" who made the site, not only fat but poor web page designer too :)

Lol, you might be right about that!! And his/ her (just to be PC) does look crappy. A tidy site in a tidy brain...... and he lacks both !

Back