Truly Evil people

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Not all soldiers. But I'm sure quite a few soldiers in warzones have killed non-combatants in the past and are doing it in the present.

that happened during the vietnam war... but its VERY limited in the Iraq war, considering that they dont get the chance to just kill innocent people because theres sooo much security and control.

but u cant compare terrorists and soldiers... thats impossible... :m1:

Morten said:
that happened during the vietnam war... but its VERY limited in the Iraq war, considering that they dont get the chance to just kill innocent people because theres sooo much security and control.

but u cant compare terrorists and soldiers... thats impossible... :m1:

As far as I know, it's happened in every war.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
As far as I know, it's happened in every war.

ofc... but what i meant was that it was "freely" possible in the vietnam therefore it happened... but the iraq war is something diffrent. theres just too much control for the soldiers to just freely go around and execute innocent people... :p atleast thats my oppinion...

But the trouble with such things is: you just need one to loose his/ her temper and the entire group is suspicious. That piece of film where a GI shot the wounded Iraqi did more harm to the credibility of the US Army in Iraq than all the written press could have done in a year. So I know that soldiers do not indulge in such behaviour, but only one has to crack and the damage is done.

Ted you have a very credible point their it only takes one person to lose it slightly, so to an extent I agree with deathstrike, but not completely agree with him.

And as for that website I didnt even bother to finish reading the first page, what a peice of s**t. I dont agree with the reasons we went to Iraq, but I support the troops none the less because I know a lot of them personnaly, and I know their families. So if there is a killing to be going on with to these d**kheads call me I'll get a flight if someone can sort me out with a pistol, beretta or browning im not fussy!!!!

Ted said:
But the trouble with such things is: you just need one to loose his/ her temper and the entire group is suspicious. That piece of film where a GI shot the wounded Iraqi did more harm to the credibility of the US Army in Iraq than all the written press could have done in a year. So I know that soldiers do not indulge in such behaviour, but only one has to crack and the damage is done.

I think I can begin to understand why a soldier in a very stressful situation loses it and starts targeting civilians because they are perceived as threats, but to me it's still "evil". Of course, "good" and "evil" are relative terms, so nothing can be "truly evil".

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
I think I can begin to understand why a soldier in a very stressful situation loses it and starts targeting civilians because they are perceived as threats, but to me it's still "evil". Of course, "good" and "evil" are relative terms, so nothing can be "truly evil".

that indeed is true :)

btw i love the avater edits :p :D hehe gj ;)

Back