The true history of Taiwan. - Page 3

--
Boots

September 18th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

The data posted at the beginning of the post by Formosan seems to disagree with the idea of the Taiwanese coming from China. Unfortunately he didn't bother to leave his sources. Is there some disagreement on this issue or not? If what he said is true, they the majority of Taiwanese are not Chinese at all, but call themselves Chinese because there is something demeaning about "Taiwanese". Don't know the language so I have no idea what its about.

"Republic of China" is a byproduct of Chaing Kaishek claiming that his government was the true government of all of China. Completely nonsense once he had retreated to Formosa of course, but the official name hasn't changed of course.
September 19th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Formosan is a conoly name given by Dutch or something? Seems like the waiwanese are like to use it

Well, I am not interested in taiwan at all, I simply think China should beat them to hell with all means available if they dare to do inde.
September 20th, 2004  
Boobies

Topic: So...

how do you explain the take over of America continent by the western power.

What is the point of arguing Native American Indien, May flower English, Scots, Germans, Chinese, Japanese, Italians and many other different citizens. They all developped the now United States. Do we still call them by their origins or combined their origins with the word of American.
--
Boots
September 20th, 2004  
Boobies

Topic: So explain to me...

are the American Indian documented as Americans? No?
September 20th, 2004  
Boobies

Topic: Flyingfrog...

lets not get into teh argument of who beats up who. Lets give peace and lives a chance. East and West Germany reunited without further bloodshed.
September 20th, 2004  
Boobies

Topic: Oh...

forgot to tell you. I was from Southern province of China. I have no beef about teh governemnet. As long it brings wealth and peaceful solution to all problems, I will be very happy.

How do you know the southerner of China have counter-cultuer with the main-stream. Are the multi-culture in the U.S. counter or different?
September 20th, 2004  
Boobies

Topic: Heheh

Sorry about the sentence mistakes in teh posts. I am at work, people are walking back and forth in front of my cube.
September 21st, 2004  
godofthunder9010

You know, you're supposed to use the edit button to make additions to your posts man.

If you're from the southern Chinese provinces, that's cool. I've long since given up on this topic as its completely pointless to discuss something that people are so set in their opinions about. Besides, it seems to me that nobody actually responded to the original post.
October 1st, 2004  
postfixreload

Formosan:

In your logic, the American Indians need to kick all the white people out of US, since the land was once not belonging to them.
October 1st, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Hel, just ignore the twaiwanese, they usually just put some BS somewhere, then leave That's quite not funny to be honest.

This guy put this topic here, then just disappeaed, god knows where did he copy those stuff, never seen a source posted.

Sherman edit:What did I say aobut generalisations?