The true history of Taiwan. - Page 16

--
Boots

December 14th, 2004  
MadeInChina

yo wtf man, u should be banned, ive lived in vancouver canada and ive delt myself plenty of vietnamese people jus tlike u, and im sick of it

obvously you are very nationlsic, i repect that, but mentiong things like viets the only people getting chicks and crap...... thats just racial disgrimination aginsit another race.
December 14th, 2004  
MadeInChina

this is entertaining, b******tting about how great the viets are

i think this guy is jealous of china, other wise, why would he be accusing the chiense of being all glasses wearers and cant get girls and stuff..

i vote him being banned
December 15th, 2004  
NgoDinhdiem

hahahha typical chinese, its ok for your chinese buiddies to put down viets at the same boards, but you accusing me of racism? lol

why dont you go bcak and read the posts, see what you adn your chinese friends are saying how china is the best and you taught the vietnamese a lesson.

hahahah jelous of china? jelous of what buddy? i live in canada. didn;t i say i admired china in my posts? i aint national;istic like you lossers cause china and feeling infior like most chinese becuase you guys been gettin an ass whiping for most of the 20th century.

so read the post b4 you come accusing people of something, what most of you need to learn is to defend good and what;s is right to all people and condemm bad and evil to all people not just stick up for people who looks like you even though they speak evil and do evil. that y chinese will never be capable of leading the world, you guys are hyoprocritical.
--
Boots
December 15th, 2004  
NgoDinhdiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLAbuddy
and teach vietnaese a lesson....no mess up with china..we made Vietnam a country of widows (along with U.S's help in Vietnam war) , now milinos of vietnaese girls try to marry richer chinese men near the border...
yeah i gueese this is ok to you chinese cause its putting down other people but as long as its not towards the chinese its ok?

yep the chinese beated up the viet, the americans, the japs , and all of them are nowadays trying to marry rich chinese men near the borders.

December 15th, 2004  
MadeInChina

how old are u? nothing aginist ur age... jsut asking.,..
December 15th, 2004  
MadeInChina

anyways, i do agree that some of the pla ppl here are a little over, but its ok as long as it doesnt have any non-military bashing.

anyways, its not smart for u to say these things... haha, tehre are so many proPLAs on this board
December 15th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Nobody that doesn't either live in PRC or does not accept PRC media as gospel truth believes that Vietnam was "taught a lesson" or anything of the sort. Same is true of winning the Korean War (unless your NK who probably thinks they won it all by themselves).
December 15th, 2004  
MadeInChina

ok, let me get this straight:

military objective: invasion of northern vietnam for a few provinces, desotry their border defence, and border troops as to teach them a lesson about how not to go over the border and rape, stealand do military operationsin china cuz the ussr said so.

Accomplishments: successful invasion of few procvinces, losses though high, military objective accomplished.

why is this so hard to get?????
December 15th, 2004  
NgoDinhdiem

gwhat my histroy books told me was that yes, the chinese probably wouldve beaten vietnam, if a full blown war happened in the 1980s,vietnam wouldn't have any friends and was very poor, but that being say there's no way that the chinese would have done it in short period of time, and would have sufer a long and bog down war just like the americans. the chiense just wanted to make sure that vietnam doesn;t have too much influnce over laos and cambodia.

China and vietnam have been duking it out for millenium now. Vietnam would never be able to invade China, china is just too big throut history, on the other hand china ruled vietnam for many years but in the end the vietnamese beat them back, like china many great powers came to vietnam and eventualyy went home loosing. that why on one of my threads i always though the vienamese was one of the best underos in history. they migh be poor but they give them a few gun and the jungle and you in for soem serious as whooping
December 15th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Field Marshal DJ
Accomplishments: successful invasion of few procvinces, losses though high, military objective accomplished.

why is this so hard to get?????
I'm not understanding how invading and leaving almost immediately thereafter constitutes a victory. Did Vietnam change in any way? Perhaps a bit more cautious on the Chinese border, but other than that? No territory gained, right? Did Vietnam make any concessions?