The true history of Taiwan. - Page 15

--
Boots

December 13th, 2004  
PLAbuddy

and teach vietnaese a lesson....no mess up with china..we made Vietnam a country of widows (along with U.S's help in Vietnam war) , now milinos of vietnaese girls try to marry richer chinese men near the border...
December 13th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Both sides lost around 20,000 guys, so much for "country of widows"
December 13th, 2004  
PLAbuddy

lol..ask a vietnanese u will know buddy,
dont just watch ur american TV..
--
Boots
December 13th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

SOURCE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

I'm not your buddy, and if you aren't going to provide me with any real source besides useless suggestions, then don't bother.

You hook me up with a credible source (Chinese/Vietnamese) to counter my biased and corrupt American cowboy encyclopedia.
December 13th, 2004  
PLAbuddy

well. then how come the ratio of men and woman in vietnam is 1:4

by the way, the source u got is only like first sino-war

they also fight for like 5 years in Lao moutain....
we kind of slaughtered vietnaese army...
December 13th, 2004  
PLAbuddy

http://www.china-defense.com/history...laoshan_1.html

by the way, look up this.
December 13th, 2004  
NgoDinhdiem

why isn't this losser la and his chinese commies buddies not banned?

obviously you losers have a lack of self esteem.. to come here and bash every1 and sayign china is the best this the best that? china taught vietnam a lesson? oh lease.. a country of over a trillion people taught veitnam a country 1/100th tiem its size a lesson?

the same china that was molested by the bristish the porteguesse who had to give there territorial lands and beging for it back?

the same china that got spanked by the japanese and if it wasn't for uncle sam help would be making toyota for free right now?

gee if i was chinese i gueese i have to be cocky since i been picked upon for the last century.

thaT'S A GOOD ONE" THE CHINESE WERE NICE ENOUGH TO retreat to retreat to teach the vietnamese a lesson."

hahahahahahahaha

i am partly vietnamese and i live in canada and i can tell you that all the chinese over here are nothing but a bunch of four eyed- geeks, getting no play from the ladies. and oh yeah the rest of the world thinks you guys are nothing but a bunch of cheap toy makers.

so dont come on hard and acting all tough and getting all racist when we all know that the reason for your cockiness is that the chinese are just embarressed throughout the 20th century.

and to think you guys claiming that your country is so rich and how you developing all these new weapons on your own, yet ya'll all dont have the any new ideas for haircuts.. looks at all of you four eyed geeks, ya'll all got the same haircuts,, hahahahhahahahahahaha

this is the funniest thread i've read on here, ya'll chinese actually think you guys beat the viets back then. lol hahahahaha and you gave the vietnamese a chance? hahahh
even if the chinese beat the vietnamese is that something to brag about when you guys outnumbered the vietnamese by 1 kazzillion to 1?

hahahhahaha ok tere buddy go read your history books b4 your get all cocky and racist around here.
December 13th, 2004  
PLAbuddy

lol...lausy canadian

look up from 5000 years of history, china has been a super power already and ur nation is still like babarians and use urines brush ur teeth..

now u r in canada right? tell u wut, i am in canada too!1, immigrant, in vancover

canada is wut?? dog of U.S i 'd say...bunch of losers..buying crappy british subs and a crew died..
30 of 120 F-18 crushed in training..
wut an army??

proud maple-sucker
December 13th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

ah, I thought it was just about the first sino-vietnamese war, my mistake.

In that case I've been informed China did significant damage during the "second" sino-vietnamese war.
December 13th, 2004  
NgoDinhdiem

haha look at this loser he's living in canada the canadian are nice enough to let him live here so he wouldn't have to work for 2 cent a day at a nike factory over there oin china and here he's talking shiet about canadians, i shoudl call immigration on you and have you deported, since youtrash canada why dont you l;eave and go back to china?

i have admired chinese culture and peole and read extensively on there country but as of lates there many bokks out sayign china is a threat to world peace,, gee i woner shy, now i can see why,, with bucnh of loosers who thinks like this guy drool;ing over history.

hey buddy you live in vancouver right? why dotn you go talk shiet to a viet boy over there? lol because you know you can only have fantasy over the net.

where do you guys learn your histroy from? lol ahhaha freakin commies, even when they loose they acutally think they won.