The true history of Taiwan. - Page 11

--
Boots

December 6th, 2004  
MadeInChina

i think the chinese will have less causlteis than what the westrns normall think..

china has preccision waeapons, the westerns just think they only have the capabilities to use it
the chinese subs, 094 and 093, could create a blockade within days
taiwan will have no air superorcy, thereby china could do what the us did in desert storm
i dont think the taiwanese wants to fight aginsist the PLA Marines, Paras and elite troops armed to the teeth with our new armored vehicles, thats just stupid, but then again, some taiwanese are pretty stupid, though not condemnign all taiwan ese as idiots, its just some ppl i know

I think i'll like this war, its a changing face from America's low-morale military might in iraq
December 6th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flak88
i think the chinese will have less causlteis than what the westrns normall think..

china has preccision waeapons, the westerns just think they only have the capabilities to use it
the chinese subs, 094 and 093, could create a blockade within days
taiwan will have no air superorcy, thereby china could do what the us did in desert storm
i dont think the taiwanese wants to fight aginsist the PLA Marines, Paras and elite troops armed to the teeth with our new armored vehicles, thats just stupid, but then again, some taiwanese are pretty stupid, though not condemnign all taiwan ese as idiots, its just some ppl i know

I think i'll like this war, its a changing face from America's low-morale military might in iraq
The US military is one of the most driven and determined in the world.
December 6th, 2004  
Zyca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flak88
contridction is what taiwan is, they speak the same lauguage but calls themselves taiwanese, they write the same writing but calls it taiwanese, they eat the same type of dish but call it taiwanese cusine, they are born chinese but calls themselves taiwanese, their flag is KMT but callsthemselves taiwanese, their army is called the KMT but they conitnuous to call it the taiwnaese army, their airlines are called china airlines but they admit they are taiwanes.....WTFFFFF
Wow, back up there, a little self-absorbed, aren't we? First of all, even if we speak, write, eat, do exactly the samething, it still doesn't give PRC the "right" to claim Taiwan part of its China.

Secondly.... my fiance is Chinese, I think I've mentioned it before... When I took her to a Taiwanese restaurant here in the US, she said she hated some of the food because they taste very different. So it's quite obvious that the food we eat are quite different. I thought we've gone through the "Taiwanese are born Chinese" argument before. You are right that KMT flag and KMT army used to represent what "Taiwan" was all about, but that only clearly demonstrates how little you understand Taiwan. KMT occupied Taiwan, implied its rules like a king do to its people. If this makes you feel any better: CSB is pushing KMT to change its flag, for it mixes "party" with "nation" (they claim that the flags are different, but their representatives were given a pop-quiz in a news conference, and they couldn't tell the difference lol). KMT army is no more, otherwise in year 2000 and 2004 Taiwan would've belonged to the KMT by force. China Airline is getting its name changed, so are other entities like China Oil and China Stell, etc. There is a movement called "Legitimate Taiwan" that will wipe out almost all traces of KMT's China policy (which claims that China belongs to them, lol) implied on the Taiwanese. Oh, you do know that KMT owned all the big corporations until recently, right? That's why they named all of them China ooxx, because they want to make people believe they are the "rightful" owner of China.
--
Boots
December 6th, 2004  
Zyca

"I think i'll like this war"
"You can get the results,and the movie <troy>"

Peace-loving at its best. Sorry I had to bring it up, it's just quite cute and naive.
December 6th, 2004  
Zyca

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Endless examples are thrown around that all come back to the same thing: Taiwan has an identity crisis that it hasn't sorted out yet. "Chinese Airlines" and "Republic of China" and so forth. Some of them believe they are 100% a part of China, some of them don't believe that. All that Zyrca and many other people are saying is that Taiwan ought to be allowed to decide the matter for themselves. After all, it would be the first time that island was actually given the right to decide for itself, but that's not the way China opperates. "We pissed on you (like a dog marking its territory), now we own you. You say anything different and we'll beat the h**l outa ya!"

Taiwan has never been given the right to decide for themselves and they never will.
Thank you, that's exactly my point. We want something we can't have--not because we are wrong, but because we don't have the power. That's all.
December 6th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

this taiwanese is back-to-back posting for a couple of times in different thread, could you read the Forum Rules first?

I just hope you declare TI asap, then we will see who cries in the end.
But you TI'ers are really annoying, only talking, no action, not fun, that's why Chinese leaders nowadays don't want to react anymore to your CSB's "peace talking shows" anymore, since we already know why you like to talk hard is because you want some attention, but now we don't give you the attention anymore, we let you play with yourselves, we just watch and waiting for the last deadly punching
December 6th, 2004  
Zyca

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
this taiwanese is back-to-back posting for a couple of times in different thread, could you read the Forum Rules first?

I just hope you declare TI asap, then we will see who cries in the end.
But you TI'ers are really annoying, only talking, no action, not fun, that's why Chinese leaders nowadays don't want to react anymore to your CSB's "peace talking shows" anymore, since we already know why you like to talk hard is because you want some attention, but now we don't give you the attention anymore, we let you play with yourselves, we just watch and waiting for the last deadly punching
Oops, I apologize for the back-to-back postings. I didn't know there was a rule to it. It'll stop from now on.

I can't declare TI dude, if I could I would've done it 5-6 years ago. And we got action, the action is pushing our limits like changing names of stuff and updating constitution, etc. I think China's still giving us plenty of attention, didn't you hear the Chinese leaders whine to the US about the arm's sale and begged them to reiterate US's support on the one-China policy?
December 7th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
hinese leaders whine to the US about the arm's sale and begged them to reiterate US's support on the one-China policy?
lol

Whine? I doubt it is the correct word used here.
Beg? That's the way taiwanese use for asking protection from your uncle sam.

U'd better read some more news nowadays, ur uncle sam is already starting to get sick of your CSB, not so long ago, Clinton finger pointed to your LDH president as trouble maker.

And this dude LDH is really funny, last week he (as a man of 80) said to TI ppl usa is the daddy of taiwan, so taiwan as a little gal can do some nauty things (barking about TI, annoying PRC), but this week the spokersman of US governent used to strong words to warn TI, then LDH got pissed off then denied to reporters say: when did LDH say usa is taiwan's daddy? lol

This all was shown on Phoniex TV.

Man, got some dignity, don't bark too much, we are already getting tired of those BS.

And I suggest u to watch LiAu's show about taiwan on Phoenix TV, really funny about TI.
December 7th, 2004  
MadeInChina

ive mentioned this, but michael moore should make a film about taiwan, man he would earn millions with that, especilly with the political revolution part where bluevsgreen and all those goodies that media are ready to exploit
December 7th, 2004  
Zyca

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
Quote:
hinese leaders whine to the US about the arm's sale and begged them to reiterate US's support on the one-China policy?
lol

Whine? I doubt it is the correct word used here.
Beg? That's the way taiwanese use for asking protection from your uncle sam.

U'd better read some more news nowadays, ur uncle sam is already starting to get sick of your CSB, not so long ago, Clinton finger pointed to your LDH president as trouble maker.

And this dude LDH is really funny, last week he (as a man of 80) said to TI ppl usa is the daddy of taiwan, so taiwan as a little gal can do some nauty things (barking about TI, annoying PRC), but this week the spokersman of US governent used to strong words to warn TI, then LDH got pissed off then denied to reporters say: when did LDH say usa is taiwan's daddy? lol

This all was shown on Phoniex TV.

Man, got some dignity, don't bark too much, we are already getting tired of those BS.

And I suggest u to watch LiAu's show about taiwan on Phoenix TV, really funny about TI.
Well, whine, bark, same sort of thinking. Taiwan is barking and PRC is whining, etc. We beg for protection, and PRC begs for the US not to interfere... same level of lack of dignity I think.

I live in the DC area, it'll be awesome if I get to see LiAu's shows. He's one of the funniest guys in Taiwan media, and I actually like what he has to say sometimes!