tropical Storm Hanna

wolfen

Made landfall at 0330 on the state line between South Carolina and North Carolina, with W/S of 70 mph, and immediately drop to 60 mph. the Eye should pas just west of me around 1330-1400 9-6-2008

Happy Hurricane everybody :)

Party on

Glad to know you're okay, wolfen. :)

My ex called me at 0500 to tell me he survived. (He's in NC right now.) My first thought was "And you're calling me because.......????" :angel:

I miss hurricane season. (I know....I'm sadistic.) I wanna move back to NC or Virginia......

Ike was supposed to be coming this way into the gulf. I'm looking forward to seeing some winds and rain myself. :)

Glad to know you're okay, wolfen. :)

My ex called me at 0500 to tell me he survived. (He's in NC right now.) My first thought was "And you're calling me because.......????" :angel:

I miss hurricane season. (I know....I'm sadistic.) I wanna move back to NC or Virginia......

Move back there's a empty place down the street. I bet the rent is cheap.

Ike was supposed to be coming this way into the gulf. I'm looking forward to seeing some winds and rain myself. :)

If you live near the shore in the Gulf of Mexico, I recommend a possible change of location here real soon.

Back