Trophy

i just hope it would protect me.
the IDF did n ot use this at 2006 right?

it was in distribution until 2005 by another firm
but after lebanon 2nd war rafael did it's best to develope ..
it seems like in 2010 will be mounted on all the tanks ... but go and know ..

are you armored forces black berret bro?

Wow, it looks pretty good, but I think it seems that the video was over-exagerating its performance [Though it is probably top-class]

Actually ur are wrong svata...the system was proven very good in those test,also the trurte has it's defense to...i think its the only tank oin the world to have the trurt head armored and defened.

as for the armor corps guys,thank u very much,i hope to be more than on ly 3 years in the IDF and i wish to go as far as platoon leader( i hope this is the equvivelint of Pluga)

yes the USA arms industry kills off the really good israeli stuff. of course we get 2-3 billion a year in military aid so i shouldent complain to anyone but my own goverment.

yes the USA arms industry kills off the really good israeli stuff. of course we get 2-3 billion a year in military aid so i shouldent complain to anyone but my own goverment.
Ah was it foreign? Then its completely understandable, they're hogging it all for their own industry, everyone who can does that for obvious reasons.

Back