Trolls - what they are, and how to deal with them

Mark Conley

here lately, it seems that we have had a few little visitors to the forum that don't exactly co-inside with the ideal of the forum user. After looking about for a name for these type people, i finally came across this post in another forum:

http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/6912/trolls.html

The person goes into great detail on the term to call them. They are Called in his post, Internet trolls. And what is a Troll? Well other than reading the post for a full explanation (which is excellent BTW) it all boils down to this:

A troll is a person who aims to have 'pleasure' at the expense of others.

Now, we don't have rules on the forum against Trolls, tis true. But, I wouldn't be one here if I were you.

Please don't feed the trolls. lets get them back under the bridge where they belong. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great link Mark!

Maybe we should put a bounty on Troll heads here??

1000 $MB for each head delivered to my office! :D

troll hunting...i love it! course the head had better be tiny,,,, :D

dont know if id pay a thousand milbucks though.... :shock:

Mark Conley said:

bounty huntin for trolls, sounds like a great idea. ill make sure the heads are smiley sized, mark. :rambo: [/img]

i wonder...after seeing an authentic chineese bridge...would a chinese troll be really hunched over and confused living under one?

and..would they be a small but great tasting treat for the big bad billy goat gruff?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

after a longer and more careful look at the picture...these guys look like they are wearing something we used to grow and smoke back in the 70's!! I can just see someone going out...seeing the bush...and getting quite a surpize when they pick the leaves.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I liked the definition of trolls.

As for Chinese trolls...*shaking head*...I wish I could remember what I once knew about them. They say that the memory is the second thing to go...

Mark Conley said:

I'd take it if I were me! I could certainly use a thousand bucks :D

Back