Trojans lose? TO STANFORD?

chronoserpent

OMFGWTFBBQ. In what may be one of the greatest upsets in college football, my beloved Trojans lost by a point to Stanford, of all schools.

I'm speechless.

You ain't the only one. :shock:

But in happier news.....my Irish finally won a game. :mrgreen:

What would TI do? I kinda got speechless when I heard Trojans got pecked by the Cardinals. Come on, I mean....Stanford are for the smart students that wants to be a lawyer or rocket scientist, not into the sports... :|

What would TI do? I kinda got speechless when I heard Trojans got pecked by the Cardinals. Come on, I mean....Stanford are for the smart students that wants to be a lawyer or rocket scientist, not into the sports... :|

no, Cardinal.

The Stanford Cardinal.

not plural.

Yeah, Notre Dame won, against a third string QB.

**Meanwhile, Ohio State continues to beat the **** out of everybody...**

MAN DOWN! MEDIC!

If they don't win this weekend, he may need more than a medic.....Poor, TI. :(

Speaking of horrid shocks, Foxy, have you recovered from the one the Cowbabies almost gave you last night? :mrgreen: Don't get too used to the winning feeling. New England will take 'em down next Sunday. :angel:

If they don't win this weekend, he may need more than a medic.....Poor, TI. :(

Speaking of horrid shocks, Foxy, have you recovered from the one the Cowbabies almost gave you last night? :mrgreen: Don't get too used to the winning feeling. New England will take 'em down next Sunday. :angel:

Roger that, Medic Field are standing-by.

You just wait until the Cowboys/Patriots start the game. lol

ooh! one grenade could get them both.

Oh, by the way, not the biggest upset of the year.

Appalachian State-34 Michigan-32

USC-Stanford: Same Conference, Both D-1A. #2 vs. #75ish.
App St.-Michigan: 1A vs. 1AA, #5 vs. #125ish.

True enough, TOG.

And I'll spring for the grenade if you'll pull the pin and give it a good toss. :mrgreen:

Hehehehe. Sorry. I'm just imagining the Stanford QB calculating his plays, the WRs calculating how/when to slant, the running back calculating how much force to use...Well, you get the picture.

Hehehehe. Sorry. I'm just imagining the Stanford QB calculating his plays, the WRs calculating how/when to slant, the running back calculating how much force to use...Well, you get the picture.

Shh...shh...we get it, thanks, we get it. :)

Don't sweat it, Fox. UGA lost to the bloody Vols. Don't talk to me about heartbreak. We beat BAMA, but we can't pull it off against friggin UT.

All of our teams have their off days. We scream and yell, we armchair coach and quarterback, and yet they still lose. Our hearts break with them as we weather the loss. We deal, we move on, and like any die hard fan, we cheer for them again next week. :D

Back