Trojan Condoms!

Freyja

Banned
trojansk.jpg

Who named it Trojan Condoms?
The Trojan Horse entered through the city gates, broke open and loads of little guys came out and messed up everyones day.

Speaking of Trojan condoms, I saw some on sale in a Dollarstore over here, (the equivalent of Poundland in the UK). They were a dollar!!! :O

I of course didn't buy any, but was definitely shocked by the fact that they were so cheap! Although probably sh*te!

It's cheaper and easier to put the wimens on the pill/implant. ;)

Especially if they've got a thing for you going all "bareback" on them! :lol: :angel:

Trojan units in the UK are police firearms squads!!! All that hot lead would certainly play havoc with your lady garden!!!
Then its fortunate that this lady is armed with a C7A1 and a Sig Sauer P210. :m16:

They all have good aim! ;)
As I have.

Why are you searching for male condoms, what are you planning? :D :p
As a soldier you have to be prepared for all scenarios.
A black condom over the gun muzzle prevents water and mud from entering through the gun barrel while on exercise in the winter time.

Probably she has the itch problem, need help with that, Freyja?
Well yes, but the doctor said that it could be cured with penicillin.

It's cheaper and easier to put the wimens on the pill/implant. ;)

Especially if they've got a thing for you going all "bareback" on them! :lol: :angel:
I use a different technique
I always choose a sex partner who´s not as tall as me. Then he is forced to stand on an upturned bucket. Then I keep an eye on his eyes, and just before he becomes Cross-eyed - I kick the bucket!

Then its fortunate that this lady is armed with a C7A1 and a Sig Sauer P210. :m16:

As I have.

As a soldier you have to be prepared for all scenarios.
A black condom over the gun muzzle prevents water and mud from entering through the gun barrel while on exercise in the winter time.

Well yes, but the doctor said that it could be cured with penicillin.

I use a different technique
I always choose a sex partner who´s not as tall as me. Then he is forced to stand on an upturned bucket. Then I keep an eye on his eyes, and just before he becomes Cross-eyed - I kick the bucket!

I'm only 4'9" tall :D

Back