Trivia 1942

The Other Guy

Spam King
No, the trivia is not strictly 1942, but oh well.

One milbuck to enter, and i will announce how many to win.

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE WHEN YOU DONATE A MILBUCK, OTHERWISE I WILL NOT KNOW YOU DONATED, PREVENTING YOU FROM GETTING MILBUCKS!!!
:firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi:

Whew. Had to get that out. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTION 1 (5 Milbucks)

Which famous American bomber was originally the Boeing Model 299?

donated milbuck. not completely positive but was it Romania? i know they switched sides at one point just not sure with way.

The Other Guy said:
No, the trivia is not strictly 1942, but oh well.

One milbuck to enter, and i will announce how many to win.

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE WHEN YOU DONATE A MILBUCK, OTHERWISE I WILL NOT KNOW YOU DONATED, PREVENTING YOU FROM GETTING MILBUCKS!!!
:firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi:

Whew. Had to get that out. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTION 1 (5 Milbucks)

Which famous American bomber was originally the Boeing Model 299?
The b-29?

its a trick question because it leads to assume a country changed sides ala Italy in WWI. Poland was taken over by both Germany and Russia. so to call Poland an axis force would not be completely true. neither would calling poland an allied force be correct either.

I have donated the milbuck.

June 7 1942 was the day the USS Yorktown sunk during the Battle of Midway.

June 7, 1942 was also the day the Japanese took Attu Island.

In Europe it was a day of renewed heavy fighting as the Germans once again attacked Sevastapol.

close enough!

ANSWER:
The battle of Midway drew to a close.

QUESTION 4 (5 Milbucks)
Where is Port Moresby? (without running to get a globe)

Back