A trip to the beach.

I used to go ( in a former life) four wheeling at the beach!!!! Damn that was fun! Dunno about this though. Where doya put your beer?

At least he shouldn't have any issues clearing a spot to put his sun umbrella down.

However the sand must be pretty hard packed to be able to take a 43 ton Leopard 1 without any signs of churning up the sand.

I want one so that I can demolish ex's cars with it...
m1221.gif

At least he shouldn't have any issues clearing a spot to put his sun umbrella down.

However the sand must be pretty hard packed to be able to take a 43 ton Leopard 1 without any signs of churning up the sand.
The beach is reinforced and prepared as a runway. During the Cold War, it was designed to receive reinforcements from NATO.

The beach is open to the public almost every day of the year even if it´s part of a military training area.

The beach is reinforced and prepared as a runway. During the Cold War, it was designed to receive reinforcements from NATO.

The beach is open to the public almost every day of the year even if it´s part of a military training area.

I figured there was something odd about it as most water packed sand will take a couple of tons dispersed over it but not 40 and I was pretty sure that no one has come up with a way of spreading an MBT's weight that efficiently.

So we can assume the beach is Atlantic side not Baltic (due to the NATO part) can I guess South West part of the country.

Last edited:
It's amazing how long they have been in service. Probable only the B-52 has been around for a longer time period.

Not only the B52, South Africa still operates DC3 Dakota's/C47's, albeit with turbo prop engines. Amazing aircraft. Its not that long ago that the fleet of Havard/Texan were taken off strength as trainers.

I see no tank to speak of in that video... All I see is one sexy a$$ sports coupe!

Love the Leo 1, just something about it, it always looks like to me as some futuristic space age machine!

And those Danish colors suite it so well!;)

Back