Who tried to steal my Cookie!

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
picture.JPG

I know that guy. He is a member over at AR15.com, and he is the legend of the "cookie" threads over there.

BTW, 5.56, what gun did Al Pacino use in the movie Heat?

:-D:-D:-D

Who the hell eats cookies in the shower?

It's a spin on some of them members there that claim that they keep a pistol in the shower in a Ziplock bag.

AR15.com is a good site with 140,000 + members, but some are nut cases that have "paranoid" tattooed on their foreheads backwards so they remember to be suspicious of everything when they look in the mirror.

You ever seen that movie "Ice Age?" Remember the DoDo birds? You know, they saved 3 mellons for a hundred billion years of ice-over? Um, yeah... take a look at the survival forum over there. I am not kidding you one bit: There are some guys there with LITERALLY hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammo for EACH caliber they own for when, and I quote, "the SHTF."

Of course, they live dead in the middle of the city and usually have 1 gallon of water, drive a Hyundai, and are about 60 pounds overweight.

But, hey, if they live through loading all that ammo, they should be able to survive for a good many years!

I gotta say I got a survival package myself.
A firearm is not among the items I have. Mostly because it's illegal, but I got more important stuff. Basically stuff suited for first aid, getting food, two packs of MREs in case food really doesn't want to get hunted.
In Korea it's actually a big possibility that no one bothers to deal with. Will also need to get bikes not just for fitness but as a primary means of bugging out south (for the wife at least). The car will do you no good. Wished I could get water purification tablets but it's kinda hard to find.

I know that guy. He is a member over at AR15.com, and he is the legend of the "cookie" threads over there.

BTW, 5.56, what gun did Al Pacino use in the movie Heat?

:-D:-D:-D

FNC.... man,what do you take me for. A noob?

It's a spin on some of them members there that claim that they keep a pistol in the shower in a Ziplock bag.

AR15.com is a good site with 140,000 + members, but some are nut cases that have "paranoid" tattooed on their foreheads backwards so they remember to be suspicious of everything when they look in the mirror.

You ever seen that movie "Ice Age?" Remember the DoDo birds? You know, they saved 3 mellons for a hundred billion years of ice-over? Um, yeah... take a look at the survival forum over there. I am not kidding you one bit: There are some guys there with LITERALLY hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammo for EACH caliber they own for when, and I quote, "the SHTF."

Of course, they live dead in the middle of the city and usually have 1 gallon of water, drive a Hyundai, and are about 60 pounds overweight.

But, hey, if they live through loading all that ammo, they should be able to survive for a good many years!

I'm a Team Member on ARFCOM. I visit the survival forum every once in a while but some folks have no clue on survival.

FNC.... man,what do you take me for. A noob?

I'm a Team Member on ARFCOM. I visit the survival forum every once in a while but some folks have no clue on survival.

Bro...

I know exactly who you are there. You simply don't know me. I'll give you a hint: I donated an M1 Garand to a guy that lost his wife for $2,200 in donations about 1.5 years ago when I was a Gold member.

Remember any connection now?

13th, you talk to American troops there, they might give ya a bottle or two. Used to come in our first aid kits, pretty easy to get for us. Tastes like caca.

Last edited:
Bro...

I know exactly who you are there. You simply don't know me. I'll give you a hint: I donated an M1 Garand to a guy that lost his wife for $2,200 in donations about 1.5 years ago when I was a Gold member.

Remember any connection now?

Nope... I wasn't a Team Member yet.

Get a bottle of iodine 13th it's like two drops per half quart to purify water.

Lucky for me I do have iodine in the kit. Thanks for the help! I think I'll get a bigger bottle actually. I have a small one for wounds but I think my peroxide can deal with that. 2 per half quart... but is that for clear water or murky water? Cold water I assume?
As for getting some off US troops, I don't know anyone who serves here at the moment so it's going to be a little difficult. I could try the flea market. But I think I'd rather stick with the iodine water. We had a few in the Marines but nowhere near enough.

Back