Tribute to Pat Tillman.

Chief Bones said:
Ted
Before I would buy into your assertions I am going to need a lot more than just you saying it's so ... how about some third party sources to beef up your post .......

I am looking into it as we speak. The only problem is that it's a dutch newspaper (De Volkskrant) is the articles are in dutch. Second problem is that it's a pay-site, so I continu looking okay?

Ted said:
I started a thread about this yesterday, but Tomtom pointed me to this one. Yesterday we had a long article in the newspaper regarding Tillman's demise. The point they were trying to make or at least were hinting at was that Tillman wasn't your ordinary GI. He seemed very opposed to the Iraq war, but got transferred overthere from Afghanistan. They said he encouraged his buddies to vote Democrats out of protest against this war. He also allegedly said he was meeting up with Noam Chomsky and you all know his views on this.
Before he had the chance his head was removed by friendly fire, after he had yelled that they were friendlies, he had popped some smoke and in the end showed himself in a lull of the shooting... This does sound suspicious, then again it might be another example of a tragic death.

What does that mean? (in the bold) The 75th rotates its Bns, I won't discuss the rotations, but everyone gets a go in the Ghan and Iraq.

You also show no source to support your claims. If you got your information from a newspaper, well, they don't have the story either. I think it's better not to assume. And as for the constant rambling of the media over a "murder." Even the IG isn't going that far. Please read the Ranger Creed if you have questions.

Blue on blue is a harsh reality, it happens. Read some of the other names I've posted in this thread that have been killed by friendly fire.

No matter how many links you post to newspaper articles, Dutch, American, French, etc, none of them are going to be a valid source because the info hasn't been released to the public, even the AAR is still classified.

Not possible to get more information on a subject that is classified and under investigation Ted.

bulldogg said:
Not possible to get more information on a subject that is classified and under investigation Ted.

I know Bulldogg, but I am referring to the sources in the newspaper. The source that said he was going to talk to Noam is also not mentioned. But previous posts thought I was claiming some conspiracy ann I am trying to defuse that thought. So some newspaper lin would be nice.

Ted said:
I know Bulldogg, but I am referring to the sources in the newspaper. The source that said he was going to talk to Noam is also not mentioned. But previous posts thought I was claiming some conspiracy ann I am trying to defuse that thought. So some newspaper lin would be nice.

That's the point though, no source you can use is valid. The AAR and facts of the incident are still classified.

Newspapers continuing to public articles on the incident are publishing bunk, they don't have any information on it, they're just looking to make everything sensational.

Back