A tribute to you final exam takers

Duty Honor Country

It's that time where you are being tested over everything you've learned this school year. Half way through those exams, you wonder how you have remained on your feet...
punch.jpg
and you thank God for providing you with the means to stay mentally focused and awake through out this ordeal...

mt dew.jpg

your thoughts stray to those worry free times in your life...

dog sleep.jpg
where you had the time to devote yourself to those things that matter most to you.

:pray::pray::pray: everclear.jpg:pray::pray::pray:
don't worry, the exams will be over soon. Then, you will find out which teachers must be eliminated:sniper:so that you regain your honor and feel like yourself again...

feel good.jpg

Goodluck with finals everyone

~Doody

lol send that to a publisher Doody, im sure it will give "the blue day book" a run for its money!!

Locke said:
lol send that to a publisher Doody, im sure it will give "the blue day book" a run for its money!!

The adult verson of the Blue Book...that would be fun to make :type:

I created that little piece after taking my last 2 finals. I was operating on 5 hours of sleep for the last 2 days.. The voices in my head gave me my inspiration...I am glad you all like :p

Doody

I got a 4.0 this semester. This is a surprise to me since I completely bombed the final for historic geology. Anyways, I am not going to complain. My cumulative GPA moves to a 3.79. I'm just a dumb kid who knows how to work hard. My high school GPA was a 2.6 and my SATs was a whopping 980. Standardized testes are BS!

I got a 4.0 this semester. This is a surprise to me since I completely bombed the final for historic geology. Anyways, I am not going to complain. My cumulative GPA moves to a 3.79. I'm just a dumb kid who knows how to work hard. My high school GPA was a 2.6 and my SATs was a whopping 980. Standardized testes are BS!

I score high on the SAT but i keep a 3.2 GPA

Back