Trends that piss you off. - Page 26




 
--
Trends that piss you off.
 
July 1st, 2012  
Sara
 
 
Trends that piss you off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
The solution is simple, give the excess hot dogs to the dogs, if you haven't got a dog buy one. Simple.

This is too funny. Almost responded also, yet here it is from the one I expected. Yes, it's the best solution and the first one which comes to mind also and usually happens. Pearl, my pit, knows two are for her. Hope you had a happy birthday Brit.
July 1st, 2012  
BritinBritain
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
This is too funny. Almost responded also, yet here it is from the one I expected. Yes, it's the best solution and the first one which comes to mind also and usually happens. Pearl, my pit, knows two are for her. Hope you had a happy birthday Brit.
Am I a year older already??? Crikey I know time passes quicker when you get older, but not that bloody quick.

Erm its Spikes birthday.
July 1st, 2012  
42RM
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
The solution is simple, give the excess hot dogs to the dogs, if you haven't got a dog buy one. Simple.
Dogs are messy because they have no concept of clean or dirty.
They remind me of the lads in my Company.
--
Trends that piss you off.
July 2nd, 2012  
BritinBritain
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
Dogs are messy because they have no concept of clean or dirty.
They remind me of the lads in my Company.
My dogs stand to attention every morning waiting for me to inspect their paws to make sure there is no doggy poo between the pads. They lick their nether regions all the time making sure they are clean, how many humans do that?????
July 2nd, 2012  
42RM
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
They lick their nether regions all the time making sure they are clean, how many humans do that?????
Only Marines, mate.
July 2nd, 2012  
MatthewAngel
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
Only Marines, mate.
Ooora-- Wait what?!
July 2nd, 2012  
Freyja
 
I'm not sure that Marines are categorized as humans
July 2nd, 2012  
MatthewAngel
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja
I'm not sure that Marines are categorized as humans
-Glares with red eyes, terminator music in the back ground-
July 2nd, 2012  
BritinBritain
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
Only Marines, mate.
What they stand to attention so that their paws are inspected to make sure there's no doggy poo between the pads?
July 2nd, 2012  
42RM
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja
I'm not sure that Marines are categorized as humans
Any experience with Marines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewAngel
-Glares with red eyes, terminator music in the back ground-
"I'll be back"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
What they stand to attention so that their paws are inspected to make sure there's no doggy poo between the pads?
It will be the responsibility of the RSM. He handles **** every day.