Trends that piss you off.

At Wally world, there's always a nice a nice real person to help you out. But I usually do alright.... Only use 'em if we have a few items anyway. Good moaning to ya woman!

On going "trend" ...people in my neighborhood that shoot off fireworks for no good reason at all. I guess that they are celebrating that they are drunk.
I have to tranquilize the Shepherd when that happens.
And I for one jump every time I hear a loud boomer. Not a good thing for anyone... all over. Damn BFE

My dog went deaf for a while after her first July 4th.:cry: I keep her inside every year now. BUT.... I love a good fireworks show, it brings out the patriotism in some :brave:, a reminder of the day we gained our independence.

Has anyone ever wondered how computers have not only almost become replacements for humans in many circumstances, but they're also treated as such, needing :sick: "virus" protection? I don't know if this is a trend, or a permanent necessity. Something tells me it'll be quite while before we no longer need the protection aspect.:shoothea:

Maybe one day they'll be "born" immunized from all potential illnesses and will never need protection again.:pray: I know we only recently cracked the human genome code in 1966.:shock:

We have a long to way to go because humans are much more important.:???::roll:

72.computer-virus-protection.jpg

Last edited:
My dog went deaf for a while after her first July 4th.:cry: I keep her inside every year now. BUT.... I love a good fireworks show, it brings out the patriotism in some :brave:, a reminder of the day we gained our independence.

Has anyone ever wondered how computers have not only almost become replacements for humans in many circumstances, but they're also treated as such, needing :sick: "virus" protection? I don't know if this is a trend, or a permanent necessity. Something tells me it'll be quite while before we no longer need the protection aspect.:shoothea:

Maybe one day they'll be "born" immunized from all potential illnesses and will never need protection again.:pray: I know we only recently cracked the human genome code in 1966.:shock:

We have a long to way to go because humans are much more important.:???::roll:

72.computer-virus-protection.jpg

I totally agree with you!!!!

Back