--
Trends that piss you off.

June 8th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Guilty as charged, your Honour.

Yep, I've fallen for that a lot, especially when my desk was within about 8 feet of my boss. One minute she'd be chatting to me, next minute she'd be answering a call, and me having my head buried in a spreadsheet wouldn't know what was going on, as half the time I was only "half listening" anyway.

Poor Leslie would just purse her lips and slowly shake her head, prolly thinking that her ship manager was a complete and utter Froot Loop.
Or three...
June 8th, 2012  
Yossarian

What pisses me off is that I can't follow majorly obese people with a tuba,

Without being scorned by others.

June 13th, 2012  
r.fox

i`d like to see a majorly obese person play the tuba. i think it`ll look funny.

let alone what it will sound like.

i also hate people who insult people they have no right it insult/for the wrong reason people just being general d#&*
--
June 13th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fox
i`d like to see a majorly obese person play the tuba. i think it`ll look funny.

let alone what it will sound like.

i also hate people who insult people they have no right it insult/for the wrong reason people just being general d#&*

Hey I feel ya,

But some people have to justify their shortcomings as human beings somehow.

Imagine an emotional pair of crutches for those people to fill that empty black whole deep down inside them.
June 14th, 2012  
Imakuni

People listening to music on the bus,using their cellphone speakers.... why donīt they use their headphones???!!!

Not to mention they usually pick the strangest groups and songs, those you couldnīt expect to find anywhere else....
June 15th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imakuni
People listening to music on the bus,using their cellphone speakers.... why donīt they use their headphones???!!!

Not to mention they usually pick the strangest groups and songs, those you couldnīt expect to find anywhere else....
Hey, bro... I agree with you..., but I also say, to each his own.... What may sound like crap to us, is music to some ears... remember how our parents think Micheal Jackson is some punk who can only dance, when we think that classical music is only good for elevator music... times a changing, bro...

As for not using headphones, well, some people has only begun to discover fire...
June 15th, 2012  
Imakuni

I know, everyone is entitled to listen to whatever they want... But if you are using public transportation you must respect the other ppl there, some of us use that time to study or catch up on our reading... If you want loud music, choose other place! That's all i'm saying!
June 15th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
I know, everyone is entitled to listen to whatever they want... But if you are using public transportation you must respect the other ppl there, some of us use that time to study or catch up on our reading... If you want loud music, choose other place! That's all i'm saying!
I agree....
June 15th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:

Pass the headphones,

This reminds me of the insanity of those talk to themselves wearing blue tooth.

Who knew?

That 15 years ago we would be completley worried about someone talking to themselves beings as they may have mental issues.
June 15th, 2012  
Imakuni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
Pass the headphones,

This reminds me of the insanity of those talk to themselves wearing blue tooth.

Who knew?

That 15 years ago we would be completley worried about someone talking to themselves beings as they may have mental issues.
That will always be weird for me, I can't even use voice commands on my phone it's just too sci-fi, and i still miss the phone keys...(while typing on an ipad XD)