Trends that piss you off.

It's convenient to use them in texts, but while having a verbal conversation, it seems more natural to use full words. It doesn't sound as a human being should sound at all.. it's as if you're talking with someone who's still on the computer or cell.

It would also be nice for the world to get rid of all of these....---(visual lately):wink:

Grocery-store-Loyalty-Cards.jpg

Last edited:
It's convenient to use them in texts, but while having a verbal conversation, it seems more natural to use full words. It doesn't sound as a human being should sound at all.. it's as if you're talking with someone who's still on the computer or cell.

It would also be nice for the world to get rid of all of these....---(visual lately):wink:

Grocery-store-Loyalty-Cards.jpg

"1984" Coming to get you :cen:

Don't care about the discounts. Rather pay cash!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is actually a trend, but I'm seeing it more and more. People who will drive around endlessly in a parking lot looking for a closer parking space so that they won't have to walk an extra two or three feet. No wonder we're the most obese nation on earth. :sarc:

It ticks me me off too. I was brought up to walk, damnit!

The not so new "terms". Well, kinda new to me. Ticks me off to no end.
Cougar
This one......MILF
List goes on. Hear a lot of them from the teenager(s).

Going out in public wearing pajamas, bedroom slippers, pants down, underwear showing.

I am guilty of wearing cute p.j. bottoms /slippers - in Winter- to my local store (where everyone knows my name). But, I do "dress it up" by wearing a cute & tasteful jacket.
No underwear showing though or pants down. Not my style.

Sorry if I offend thee.

Dadsgirl.......:angel:

:???:

Buy me diamonds, emeralds, even glass ruby slippers
2924566001_3ccd50cc7e_z.jpg

.....yet.......

Call me boring, as I'll never attach something shiny to my cell in order to make it look pretty.

dust-plug-earphone-jack-accessories-crystal-white-crown-cell-charms-dust-plug-ear-jack-for-iphone-4-4s-ipad-ipod-touch-other-35mm-ear-jack_20803_500.jpg

Last edited:
:???:

Buy me diamonds, emeralds, even glass ruby slippers
2924566001_3ccd50cc7e_z.jpg

.....yet.......

Call me boring, as I'll never attach something shiny to my cell in order to make it look pretty.

dust-plug-earphone-jack-accessories-crystal-white-crown-cell-charms-dust-plug-ear-jack-for-iphone-4-4s-ipad-ipod-touch-other-35mm-ear-jack_20803_500.jpg

You mean like this beautiful musical note? I got it so I would not hear my phone ring while it is charging....lolololol
P.s.buy me a blood stone

Last edited:
Vehicular music "if you can call it that"

Others playing load music from their vehicle when driving or parked. Basically insuring that anyone within a city block can hear the noisy outburst, even if your windows are closed.

Others playing load music from their vehicle when driving or parked. Basically insuring that anyone within a city block can hear the noisy outburst, even if your windows are closed.

I don't enjoy it when "others" do that either.:angel:

music from load car grrrr

Amongst the many thing the thoughtless do. While I was loading my little fishing boat this week, a guy was unloading his jet ski " an annoying type of device, since they are also load and produce lots of wave" anyways as he did this he was blaring heavy metal music from his car so load the whole region could hear him. I asked if he could tone it down a bit, which he did with a look that could kill.

Futility,

Futility besets me, it makes me irate, it poisons my every fiber and being, and thus I shall make it my life's work to strive too correct such. The Futility in our time, for all young inheritors of this Earth.

We live on a side street. With STOP SIGNS! Ya think they do not exist! At least for a few. You know how many times me or my boy friend has to come out ta the house the house looking like a madman- just to to "cool it, there's kids around?!" It's said politely. That throws 'em for a loop! The kicker is, they usually do slow down. Hmmm, maybe it's the long hair, or he's the fact that he's a big man. Hmmm

Double posting!

People that say "Oh, I'll be there in fifteen".
Then they call three hours later
Bad behavior!

We live on a side street. With STOP SIGNS! Ya think they do not exist! At least for a few. You know how many times me or my boy friend has to come out ta the house the house looking like a madman- just to to "cool it, there's kids around?!" It's said politely. That throws 'em for a loop! The kicker is, they usually do slow down. Hmmm, maybe it's the long hair, or he's the fact that he's a big man. Hmmm

That one that sure gets my goat!!!

Futility,

Futility besets me, it makes me irate, it poisons my every fiber and being, and thus I shall make it my life's work to strive too correct such. The Futility in our time, for all young inheritors of this Earth.

That covers just about everything, Yo, so I won't allow it.. not at all. :mrgreen:

Automated Facebook "well wishes" (birthday, mother's day, various occasions) It's really strange to see this done so readily nowadays. It means more to me when I receive a card from one or two people than when I see over fifty birthday wishes from people I haven't seen in years.

That covers just about everything, Yo, so I won't allow it.. not at all. :mrgreen:

Automated Facebook "well wishes" (birthday, mother's day, various occasions) It's really strange to see this done so readily nowadays. It means more to me when I receive a card from one or two people than when I see over fifty birthday wishes from people I haven't seen in years.

They're doing it "not quite so bad" on Linked-In. People endorsing your skills that you have never meet - don't know, in the hope that you will blindly endorse them back. Cyber madness

They're doing it "not quite so bad" on Linked-In. People endorsing your skills that you have never meet - don't know, in the hope that you will blindly endorse them back. Cyber madness

I personally send cards or call~on the telephone! The personal touch does it for me to!

Self check out lines at the grocery store.
savingadvice_com+self-check-out.jpg

They're usually yelling at me to "remove extra item from bagging area".. OR not reading the bar code, OR the sale price isn't correct OR there isn't enough space for all the groceries. Overall it's a pain in the AZZ..:mad:

Self check out lines at the grocery store.
savingadvice_com+self-check-out.jpg

They're usually yelling at me to "remove extra item from bagging area".. OR not reading the bar code, OR the sale price isn't correct OR there isn't enough space for all the groceries. Overall it's a pain in the AZZ..:mad:

Why are they yelling at you in the first place? You don't need that! Ask for help :)

I ask SACAT (Semi Attended Customer Activated Terminal) all the time yet she never answers. :lol:

Back