Trends that piss you off.

we even hear quite a lot about the US election over here, which is kinda weird.
yes i know that hawaii is in the states. we know a lot about the states in NZ.

Manufacturers of hot dogs buns pisses me off.​

How come hot dogs come in packs of ten and buns come in packs of eight? Why the hell would you want to put hot dogs in packs of 10 and the buns in 8...​

It's an obvious conspiracy. The bun company is in cahoots with the hot dog company. They want you to buy one pack of hot dogs and one pack of buns. Then, to use up the other two hot dog buns, you have to buy more hot dogs. You would have more hot dog buns left over, so you, once again, are forced to buy more hot dogs. Eventually, this would zero out (8 packs of hot dogs, 80 hot dogs, and 10 packs of buns, 80 buns), but no one wants to eat that many hot dogs. The solution: Don't eat hot dogs.​

How come hot dogs come in packs of ten and buns come in packs of eight? Why the hell would you want to put hot dogs in packs of 10 and the buns in 8...​

It's an obvious conspiracy. The bun company is in cahoots with the hot dog company. They want you to buy one pack of hot dogs and one pack of buns. Then, to use up the other two hot dog buns, you have to buy more hot dogs. You would have more hot dog buns left over, so you, once again, are forced to buy more hot dogs. Eventually, this would zero out (8 packs of hot dogs, 80 hot dogs, and 10 packs of buns, 80 buns), but no one wants to eat that many hot dogs. The solution: Don't eat hot dogs.​

About time someone has said it!

I am sick of carrying the conspiracy theory alone! I am tired of having to reward my Bluetick with the extra 2 hot dogs for no reason, I believe she is in on it to! Always following me around when the grill is going! Wagging her tail and giving me those coon dog eyes...

Something is up, not right, and I can garuntee, somewhere in Congress, even in the WTO, a deal was brokered, to where she could enjoy the excess of hot dogs due to the lack of buns, something where she may have signed, oh and my Shadow thinks I am not in the "loop", I will show her, and I will show all of you the hideous truth behind the international Hot Dog Coup!

If only they weren't so d@mn tasty!.

Oh the woes of living and growing up in the most well fed and overweight country in the world!... Even for Dogs!

America! #$*$ yeah!

( This post has nothing to do with the proximity of the fourth of July.)

Last edited:
Video games anyone? :p Notice the difference between the games in the 80s and 90s and the games coming out now? It was so much simpler back then...Weird for me to say that since I love gaming but sometimes...I want to play games on my dads Commodore 64 or on my Nintendo :p Duck Hunting and Dick Tracy:rock:

What is it about country music becoming so sexually oriented latley? It's going the way of modern rap/hip hop of being nothing but song after song with sexually charged lyrics that are becoming like modern pop music, meaning lyrics that are in my honest opinion low quality and disposable.

What ever happened to the unforgettable soul and tune of the 90s?

And the unforgettable rythm of the first half of the 20th century?

On the subject of buns... something else that pisses me off about that is the buggers always seem to have two + buns that are either A) flat and broken. Or B) The last one of the buns always has one side of the bun that is larger than the other side - thereby making it difficult to get the hotdogs in the damn thing!

Just make them all the same damn size!

On the subject of buns... something else that pisses me off about that is the buggers always seem to have two + buns that are either A) flat and broken. Or B) The last one of the buns always has one side of the bun that is larger than the other side - thereby making it difficult to get the hotdogs in the damn thing!

Just make them all the same damn size!

Oh dont get me started on that, lets bypass that and go to the rolls that when you cut them have a huge chunk of bread missing. Where in blue blazes did all the bread go?!

The solution is simple, give the excess hot dogs to the dogs, if you haven't got a dog buy one. Simple.:rock:

What is it about country music becoming so sexually oriented latley? It's going the way of modern rap/hip hop of being nothing but song after song with sexually charged lyrics that are becoming like modern pop music, meaning lyrics that are in my honest opinion low quality and disposable.

What ever happened to the unforgettable soul and tune of the 90s?

And the unforgettable rythm of the first half of the 20th century?
I think the era of beautiful lyrics is gone.

Now we have Keysha, "She a ho, she a 'ho, she a ho a dirty 'ho" and that sort of thing. Enjoy.

p.s. I almost ever style of music, but I do understand where you are coming from.

Please stop listening to country though. I am hoping country music will go out of favor and become extinct. :D

The solution is simple, give the excess hot dogs to the dogs, if you haven't got a dog buy one. Simple.:rock:

This is too funny. Almost responded also, yet here it is from the one I expected. Yes, it's the best solution and the first one which comes to mind also and usually happens. Pearl, my pit, knows two are for her. Hope you had a happy birthday Brit. :p:thumb:

This is too funny. Almost responded also, yet here it is from the one I expected. Yes, it's the best solution and the first one which comes to mind also and usually happens. Pearl, my pit, knows two are for her. Hope you had a happy birthday Brit. :p:thumb:

Am I a year older already??? Crikey I know time passes quicker when you get older, but not that bloody quick.

Erm its Spikes birthday.:drink:

Dogs are messy because they have no concept of clean or dirty.
They remind me of the lads in my Company.

My dogs stand to attention every morning waiting for me to inspect their paws to make sure there is no doggy poo between the pads. They lick their nether regions all the time making sure they are clean, how many humans do that?????

Back