Trends that piss you off.

Ecomonic staglflation and the loss of our youth's future promised by those in office who neglect the irresponsible reckless behavior of bankers and brokers all across the country who are only concerned about immediate personal gain and creating profit without creating more production.

Further more to garuntee that production based expansion itself is infinite and our current economic structure of endless growth will garuntee somehow , miraculously the same standard as they enjoy living to the childeren who must inhereit this greed fueled mess.

Yoss, I hate to be naughty, good buddy..., but in the words of my current favourite hero, Jethro Gibbs (NCIS)- can we have it in english...?

Yoss, I hate to be naughty, good buddy..., but in the words of my current favourite hero, Jethro Gibbs (NCIS)- can we have it in english...?

Watch a young couple who stuggles with today's notion of uprecedented levels of mandatory debt as money, hold their first child, and then feel that pit in your gut telling you that the world that child has to grow up in will be vastly lower in the standard of life that the generation before it enjoyed.

Yester year parents could birth children into a world where they could pay even for their education and work for a obtainable retirement.

Tommorow, you must have an outside body pay your way, and indenture you to a lifetime of servitude paying them back double for the same things once bought and purchased by those before them, leaving many with jobs after education with only slight pay increases after paying back such "loans".

This trend pisses me off.

And the bit of increased profit without increased production is refering to having to pay much much more for the same types of services and education that generations before us could work to pay off.

All the while these lending practices within our ecnomic system do little to PRODUCE any more goods or services on paper, just forcing everyone to pay more for the same thing or in many cases LESS.

And stagflation meaning a stagnant economy (lack of new growth, which under today's model is unsubstainable by laws tied in with the laws of nature). Combined with increased inflation and the devalueing of all this privately created electronic money.

Throw in millions of graduating high school and college students who cannont realisticlly afford further education or find a substaining job falling into underemployment then we have the recipe of childeren in cradles today stuck in a form of high class poverty for the rest of their lives tommorow.

So much for living the "dream".

Last edited:
i think most greeks would agree with you

them the loudest anyway, although its happening all over the world

Watch a young couple who stuggles with today's notion of uprecedented levels of mandatory debt as money, hold their first child, and then feel that pit in your gut telling you that the world that child has to grow up in will be vastly lower in the standard of life that the generation before it enjoyed.

Yester year parents could birth children into a world where they could pay even for their education and work for a obtainable retirement.

Tommorow, you must have an outside body pay your way, and indenture you to a lifetime of servitude paying them back double for the same things once bought and purchased by those before them, leaving many with jobs after education with only slight pay increases after paying back such "loans".

And the bit of increased profit without increased production is refering to having to pay much much more for the same types of services and education that generations before us could work to pay off.

All the while these lending practices within our ecnomic system do little to PRODUCE any more goods or services on paper, just forcing everyone to pay more for the same thing or in many cases LESS.

And stagflation meaning a stagnant economy (lack of new growth, which under today's model is unsubstainable by laws tied in with the laws of nature). Combined with increased inflation and the devalueing of all this privately created electronic money.

Throw in millions of graduating high school and college students who cannont realisticlly afford further education or find a substaining job falling into underemployment then we have the recipe of childeren in cradles today stuck in a form of high class poverty for the rest of their lives tommorow.

So much for living the "dream".

Ok, I am beginning to understand you, bro...

Older generations got married when they are ready to start a family, and when they do, it is the family that comes before thier own need. I hope I am not speaking for myself alone here...

Whatever we earned, the first prority goes to the family. I used to remember bringing home the paycheck with some ideas of what I want to do for myself, what to get for the car and stuff like that. those plans took a backseat when my wife tells me that the baby (my first born) needs to go for medical checkups, bills need to be paid urgently, stuff LIKE that. Our own personal needs were put aside and family needs comes first.

I do not know about the way young people think now. I hope it remained the same way we ol foggies think. If that is true, then we have little to worry about. If not, then we ahve a major problem...

...I dont understand why my generation likes to wear baggy pants and have it basically off their arse...it just doesnt make any sense to me! o_o

I3BrigPvSk most likely.
Most Swedish men are girlish and have long hair :hide:

They are, I don't have long hair, though. No need to hide, my Danish pige. I can assure all visitors to Scandinavia; we don't throw axes indoors anymore, it can occur at private parties. Today we throw chainsaws and drinking beer.

Ok, I am beginning to understand you, bro...

Older generations got married when they are ready to start a family, and when they do, it is the family that comes before thier own need. I hope I am not speaking for myself alone here...

Whatever we earned, the first prority goes to the family. I used to remember bringing home the paycheck with some ideas of what I want to do for myself, what to get for the car and stuff like that. those plans took a backseat when my wife tells me that the baby (my first born) needs to go for medical checkups, bills need to be paid urgently, stuff LIKE that. Our own personal needs were put aside and family needs comes first.

I do not know about the way young people think now. I hope it remained the same way we ol foggies think. If that is true, then we have little to worry about. If not, then we ahve a major problem...

Well I don't know if the method of starting a family today is entirely un heard of or not, just think the generation before yours even tyepically started families quite early.

...I dont understand why my generation likes to wear baggy pants and have it basically off their arse...it just doesnt make any sense to me! o_o

You see, friend, that is the thing... you don't see it, we do...

Honestly, sometimes... I'd rather be looking at photos of the Grand Canyon instead of someones crack..:bang:

Xbox game systems are 'updated" every eighteen mths or so it seems with something slightly better which will cost twice as much. This has gotten to be something I've put a stop to after the first two upgrades. Now we're at xbox 360. Another name for this game.

One more,
Facebook may or may not be a trend but the only problem with it is the young teenagers spilling out information on the web , not realizing or not caring that it may come back to haunt them. The young men put anything they want to say and the young girls who respond are more than you might expect at that age. If I had a daughter I wouldn't let her have one or it would be monitored.

Last edited:
"Xbox game systems are 'updated" every eighteen mths or so it seems with something slightly better which will cost twice as much. This has gotten to be something I've put a stop to after the first two upgrades. Now we're at xbox 360. Another name for this game."

First model was I believe 2001-2005. ( The old one that looks like a VCR)

Second platform the 360 was 2005 through projected 2014 (Talk about getting your money's worth).

The marketing strategy here is that even though new variations of the 360 console was released, it's the same exact thing in terms of what it can do, save for build in wireless of the new slim models.

Releasing very expensive new generations so quickly, console manufactuer's have found this practice may in the long run affect sales by disuading buyers to buy new consoles and hold on to their old ones for longer...

So they decided to put much more longevity in their current lineup. Which price wise is a third of what it was when they were released, and you can get a helluva lot more, very hard to find these traits in other market genres.

Meaning different variations of the same exact console. ( Think about a standard sedan, then a sport model being released a few years later.)

In all actually being on the same console , if you still have a 360 console from 2005, all you would have do to is let if automatically update and it will do every thing that one that you can buy brand new today, everything, all you may need is the external wireless adapter if you choose to connect via that option.

This is rather impressive, considering that with phones and PC's manufuacurer's love to shove the fact that somthing new comes out every few month's or so down consumers throats.

Microsoft still using the same platform for close to 10 years, yes the 360 is projected to be supported for a decade, is unheard of in terms of the industry.

Sony is projected to do the same for their PS3. Talk about breaking the status qou.

So in all in all, the 360 is very very old in terms of the technological terms, but the way it's manufacturer has supported it rather unheard of.

For once in my life I can honestly say, kudos to Microsoft.:-D

But honestly what pisses me off is their phone support...never call their phone support....EVER.

Last edited:
Another trend ...

Another trend that po's me, is the trend where the closer we get to an election, the political ad calls increase exponentially and the quotes and claims get even more outrageous.

Another trend that po's me, is the trend where the closer we get to an election, the political ad calls increase exponentially and the quotes and claims get even more outrageous.

"During a campaign, the air is full of speeches—and vice versa”

It's gotten so ourtageous that I've laughed and turned the set off. The accusations have gone further and more like kids throwing insults. It's sad yet to see is comically is the only way sometimes. "throwing a kid down and cutting his hair,,, daffy duck and his 'is it a real birth cerificiate?' I can't remember the last comment by the Obama campaign as it must have been too far out there for me to take seriously now. It seems they're more into slinging insultes than letting the people know of their policies.
Trend? I don't know, seems more like an every four year show we see which is worse this year.

Last edited:
It's gotten so ourtageous that I've laughed and turned the set off. The accusations have gone further and more like kids throwing insults. It's sad yet to see is comically is the only way sometimes. "throwing a kid down and cutting his hair,,, daffy duck and his 'is it a real birth cerificiate?' I can't remember the last comment by the Obama campaign as it must have been too far out there for me to take seriously now. It seems they're more into slinging insultes than letting the people know of their policies.
Trend? I don't know, seems more like an every four year show we see which is worse this year.

Call me naive, but I wanna really peek up the skirts of who is paying for who's campagin, and see what industry has what lobbyists rubbing who's shoulder in Congress.

THATs where the magic of misfortune happens, THATs where I would wanna be with my pen and pad.

We can shoot critisism at the front guys all day wrong, but our woes are much deeper than that.

I want names.

Tell me about it!!! here in Mexico we get politic-related info, commercials, propaganda, debate, etc. 24/7, EVERYTHING is about the presidential election...:sick: fortunately just a week to gomand it'll be FINALLY over!!!! :horsie:

Back