Trends that piss you off.

Stopping at the top or bottom of escalators.

GET THE **** OUT OF MY WAY..... I am not gonna jump over your ass which is why you get pushed.. Decide which friggin way you're going AFTER you step clear of those piling up behind you!

Stopping at the top or bottom of escalators.

GET THE **** OUT OF MY WAY..... I am not gonna jump over your ass which is why you get pushed.. Decide which friggin way you're going AFTER you step clear of those piling up behind you!

Very fierce... these Scandinavian girls.....

...I like...:horsie:

Very fierce... these Scandinavian girls.....

...I like...:horsie:
Did you know that women in Viking society were trained to use weapons so they could defend the village while the men were on raids. Never never cross a scorned Scandinavian women, or one with blood lust either.

Did you know that women in Viking society were trained to use weapons so they could defend the village while the men were on raids. Never never cross a scorned Scandinavian women, or one with blood lust either.

Oh blimey, rampant females with ----->:viking:

*LOL* I make it sound as if all Danish girls were Valkyries.
Actually, I'm not so fierce. I can become one if the situation demands it.

Last edited:

I have never scorned any women in my life, save for Mrs Jeltis, my primary school maths teacher... I almost ended up like the guy nailed to the plus sign...

So they (the Scandinavian womenfolk) are trained to use weapons to defend the village... well, that leaves the cooking and washing part for me, I'm fine with that, too...

I am also fine with lust, too..... blood or otherwise.....:whip:

I have never scorned any women in my life, save for Mrs Jeltis, my primary school maths teacher... I almost ended up like the guy nailed to the plus sign...

So they (the Scandinavian womenfolk) are trained to use weapons to defend the village... well, that leaves the cooking and washing part for me, I'm fine with that, too...

I am also fine with lust, too..... blood or otherwise.....:whip:

You really need to take a trip to Scandinavia. The women there are....shall we use the term lustful?

It must be the reason why the Danes allow women to serve as combat troops.

I think so, too...

I can just imagine this- me, married to a Scandinavian lady, planning to go for a holiday. Me, sharing with her about which hotel to stay. And she telling me, "No darling, I like this one better. It has a defensive corridor, and the balcony gives you a clear field of fire, and you can spot a tank from 3 miles away, easy... And the neighbours can't hear you scream because the hotel rooms are soundproofed!"

I can just imagined that...:peace:

Of course you can, Darling...

The Taliban can testify to that...:p
The Afghan police can.

I'm used to getting sexual comments from local Afghan men. They usually shut up when I comment on their lack of sexual performance in their own language.

But there was one episode where one of them went too far. This policeman came from behind and put his hands on my boobs while he was making intercourse movements with his abdomen.

My military self-defense training was spontaneously initiated and before he realized what was happening he ended up on the ground with my boot on his private parts and the muzzle of my carbine on his forehead while I in a loud voice, in Pashto, told them that if they violated me a second time, then I would personally drill them a new @sshole with my weapon and then pull the skeleton out through the hole.

I had no problems with them henceforth. ;-)

The Afghan police can.

I'm used to getting sexual comments from local Afghan men. They usually shut up when I comment on their lack of sexual performance in their own language.

But there was one episode where one of them went too far. This policeman came from behind and put his hands on my boobs while he was making intercourse movements with his abdomen.

My military self-defense training was spontaneously initiated and before he realized what was happening he ended up on the ground with my boot on his private parts and the muzzle of my carbine on his forehead while I in a loud voice, in Pashto, told them that if they violated me a second time, then I would personally drill them a new @sshole with my weapon and then pull the skeleton out through the hole.

I had no problems with them henceforth. ;-)

Personally, that bastard deserved what he got, you did the right thing... kick his @ss, he got what he was asking for...

As for the last statement, you sure you are Scandinavian descended?, from what you told that cockroach, you sound like you are Predator descended, and if you are- you are one hot Predator, lady...:horsie:

Ecomonic staglflation and the loss of our youth's future promised by those in office who neglect the irresponsible reckless behavior of bankers and brokers all across the country who are only concerned about immediate personal gain and creating profit without creating more production.

Further more to garuntee that production based expansion itself is infinite and our current economic structure of endless growth will garuntee somehow , miraculously the same standard as they enjoy living to the childeren who must inhereit this greed fueled mess.

Last edited:
Back