Travolta says he is heartbroken at son's death (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - John Travolta said Sunday he and his wife Kelly Preston are heartbroken over the death of their chronically ill 16-year-old son, who collapsed at the family's vacation home on Grand Bahama.

More...

I find it really sad that stuff like this makes the News headlines.

How do the press think he would view the death of his son.

The world is full of idiots.

The pain will ease ...........

Seno ........
It isn't untoward that this kind of news makes it to the headlines of the media worldwide ... after all, Travolta AND his wife Kelly 'Preston' Travolta, are members of the worldwide entertainment field, and their lives are subject to 24/7 news coverage and Hollywood gossip. While I would agree with you if this were you or me, the Travoltas invited this kind of scrutiny when they decided to make acting their career.

Like the rest of the world, I sympathize with John and his wife. John and his Kelly had the privilege of raising Jett for 16 years and I know the heart rending pain they are experiencing. The difference between John and myself, is the fact that I experienced the death of a son just hours after his birth - I never had a chance to hold him or to help set his feet on the path to young adulthood.

The pain will NEVER go away (we are supposed to die before our children), but it WILL ease.

Back