Travels

--
Boots

October 1st, 2004  
cpl_clarke

Topic: Travels

Name every place you've ever been to.

Calgary and L.A., California (i was kidnapped and brought there)
October 1st, 2004  
Italian Guy

Nice thread Nate.

UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein, Denmark, Sweden, Canada and some smaller places.
October 1st, 2004  
A Can of Man

Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Austria, England, Scotland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, USA, Greece.
--
Boots
October 1st, 2004  
Bootboy82

Too many places to list them all, so i'll give you just the countries i've already visited (apart from Germany which is where I live)

Netherlands
Austria
England
Italy
Greece
October 1st, 2004  
Courtenay

All over the USA, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Martinique, Mexico, Canada, Spain, Italy, and France.
October 1st, 2004  
Delta210

All across the US, Canada, France, Monaco, Italy, Spain, Portugual, Germany, Tunisa, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and Bahrain.
October 4th, 2004  
Italian Guy

What parts of Italy have you guys been to?
October 4th, 2004  
Airborne Eagle

All across the US, Germany (Stuttgart area), Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France, Hungary, Sierra Leone, Turkey, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Croatia. Probably a few other places. As I'm writing this, I remember more and more.

I was in the vicinity of Brindisi (San Vito Air Station) when we did the CSAR mission for Provide Promise II.
October 4th, 2004  
Shadowalker

britain (where i live), france, holland, germany, italy, spain, portugal, ghana.
October 4th, 2004  
SleepySweeper

Norway , Sweden, Finland, Denmark, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France (& Monaco), Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, Poland, Hungary, Russia, USA and Italy.

In addition Iceland and Mexico approx. 40 yrs ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
What parts of Italy have you guys been to?
All over the place (including Sardinia, Elba, Sicilia, Lampedusa)