Travels

cpl_clarke

Name every place you've ever been to.

Calgary and L.A., California (i was kidnapped and brought there)

Nice thread Nate.

UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein, Denmark, Sweden, Canada and some smaller places.

Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Austria, England, Scotland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, USA, Greece.

Too many places to list them all, so i'll give you just the countries i've already visited (apart from Germany which is where I live)

Netherlands
Austria
England
Italy
Greece

All over the USA, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Martinique, Mexico, Canada, Spain, Italy, and France.

All across the US, Canada, France, Monaco, Italy, Spain, Portugual, Germany, Tunisa, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and Bahrain.

All across the US, Germany (Stuttgart area), Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France, Hungary, Sierra Leone, Turkey, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Croatia. Probably a few other places. As I'm writing this, I remember more and more.

I was in the vicinity of Brindisi (San Vito Air Station) when we did the CSAR mission for Provide Promise II.

Norway ;) , Sweden, Finland, Denmark, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France (& Monaco), Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, Poland, Hungary, Russia, USA and Italy.

In addition Iceland and Mexico approx. 40 yrs ago :shock:

Italian Guy said:
What parts of Italy have you guys been to?

All over the place (including Sardinia, Elba, Sicilia, Lampedusa)

pte_clarke said:
Name every place you've ever been to.

Calgary and L.A., California (i was kidnapped and brought there)

Hawaii, Ensenada (Mexico), LA, San Diego, Anaheim, Calgary, Cold Lake

by the way, are you serious about being kidknapped?

Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Florida, New Jersey, New York,Calgery, Onterio, various other parts of Canada, Ireland, England, California

Back