trait in the opposite sex

5.56X45mm said:
Must have a great pair of ****

Also, neatly trimmed *****

And lastly, a great ***** for good ****

What did you think I meant....

The first one is a great pair of EYES.

The second is neatly trimmed NAILS.

The third is a great SMILE for good PICS.

Come on, I'm not some flithy 21 year old male. :firedevi:

As long as they are 25 years old, blonde and on Big Brother I am fine, fine, fine... :whip:

sunb! said:
As long as they are 25 years old, blonde and on Big Brother I am fine, fine, fine... :whip:

You scandinavians are always so modest regarding women :) Aim for the stars and catch Venus!

Tessa said:
I've been thinking about this post for like ages and I don't seem to get it. It problaby is because I'm blonde, but doesn't girls/women have easier to say yes more then no? Or which situation are we talking about here? I know this is pretty off topic but I spent the whole night before I went to sleep to understand it.. So help out this poor little girl here.
I don't think anyone ever answered this for you. I think LeEnfield said that not just to mean someone who'll hop into bed with you, but also to mean someone who will let you enjoy the things you enjoy in life (i.e., going to play golf with your friends, having poker night or TV night at home with your friends, etc.). It's no fun having a partner who won't let you do thing you enjoy and/or just be yourself.

As for me, here's my list in priority order:
1. Has to be a genuinely good person
2. Good, honest and fun personality
3. Has to be attractive to me (total package here, not just smile, eyes, butt, etc.)
4. Similar values and interests
5. Intelligence
6. Independence
7. Common sense
8. Has rich parents (I'm just kidding!!!)

I'm fortunate enough to say that I'm engaged to someone who literally has all of these qualities. Maybe not #8, though. ;)

ironhorseredleg said:
A desire, willingness, and ability to communicate openly, honestly, and frequently.

openly and frequently....oh yes...8) ...wait...

seriously though, the whole face build and structure. You can have a woman "with a few extra pounds" and still have a beauty...as long as its "a few" lol.

...I'm a man, sue me lol

Honest, and have good earning potential

Earning potential? I think I know what your saying but please for the sake of stupidity please enlighten me? :) lol

Intelligence, common sense, honesty, nice smile, great personality (nobody wants a stick in the mud), and come on I wouldn't be human if I didn't say a great body. Oh yeah and good hair it can't be long...gross! I don't need to date a guy with hair longer then me :shock:

Definetly sense of humor,...I like to laugh lots...has to like football of course, is willing to eat the fatty foods I cook, umm....wont mind hugs and kisses from my zillion family members that I have....and lastly, likes to travel :) not bad.. I think??

Last edited:
I think personality is always the most important factor, you gotta be with someone you can love and understand (and tolerate :)). Honesty and intelligence are probably the most important traits to me. I'm play-doh in the hands of a woman with wide hips and a big butt. It confounds me when I hear people talking as though having one is a BAD thing. :bang:

I'd say character is the most important thing in a man. As in moral or ethical strength rather than, you know, Star Wars characters.

I'd say character is the most important thing in a man. As in moral or ethical strength rather than, you know, Star Wars characters.

Hahahahhahahaha!!! the problem is that most men do act like Star Wars characters... :wink:

Back