Tragedy

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Via Fox News:
The brutal “honor killing” of a 16-year-old Afghan immigrant by her brother has sparked a renewed debate in Germany over whether Islamic families can adapt to the social ways of the Western world.
The girl, Morsal Obeidi, was ambushed in the parking lot of a Hamburg McDonald’s restaurant by her 23-year-old brother Ahmad, who stabbed the girl 20 times.
Two points:
  1. Can Islamic families adapt to the social ways of the Western world?—It appears that the answer to this would be “no”, in cases where twelfth-century Muslim traditions are followed to the letter.
  2. I wonder whether Cold Steel Boy would have been so handy with his sticker if Germany still had the death penalty for murder?
But that’s all idle speculation. Little Ahmad will serve his few years in a German prison, and then be released, as a hero to all Islamist extremist asshats everywhere.

Now I have no issue at all with Islamic Culture or people that follow Islam. In fact I support those that do because America was founded on the belief of religious freedoms. But the problem I have is the backwardness that some people do. When you immigrate to a county you adapt yourself to the culture of said country. Not the other way around. Honor Killings are illegal in Germany as in the USA.

Someone remind me again why I shouldn’t support the death penalty—never mind, don’t. I’m in no mood for that debate today, especially as I’d like to strangle the little bastard with my own two hands.

Last edited:
Someone remind me again why I shouldn’t support the death penalty—never mind, don’t. I’m in no mood for that debate today, especially as I’d like to strangle the little bastard with my own two hands.
You won't here a complaint from me on this subject.

Unless it means complaining we don't get rid of enough trash.

Now that I'll complain about.

I wonder whether Cold Steel Boy would have been so handy with his sticker if Germany still had the death penalty for murder?

Because, someone willing to kill his own sister over honor would be terrified of being put to death for it?

The death penalty is a complete waste of time in terms of a deterrent because:
1) Criminals at this level are not planning to be caught.
2) They are not thinking logically at the time therefore chances are they havent really thought about the consequences.

However it is a very effective method of preventing re-offending and reduces the over all cost of detention so on the whole I still support it.

:p

Back