TradeMe's DIY Private army

You know I never used to have a problem but over the years of having me house reclaimed and my families fishing rights, which was thier living, we began to develop one.

Then they take everything and nothing basically is left, my nice warm fuzzy feelings kinda go too.

When I see the crown land handed over and that gets wasted and distoryed.

Prime producers force from their land, their living removed from them.

Kinda stops me inviting them around for tea and cake.

When you go for a job you are the only white person there, and your passed over cause your white. Yup again they aint getting an invite for a quick pint at the pub.

When we sitting and chatting, yes me and the full blooded maoris and we cursed because we are not mixed. We don't feel like having chin wag with them either.

Have you not noticed they fit no where they are not black not white just a there.

Because i am white you are shocked, did I go around saying Kill Blacks, I noticed that never raised an eyebrow when they said kill Whites.

Monty you showing your true colours now too are you.

You laughed off the death threat to whites, but cry racist when I said they need to be charged with a crime they commited.

Interesting.

What if I was black would it ease your guilt, make it all better then. :sarc:

So are you sticking with this story or would you like to change it?

You know I never used to have a problem but over the years of having me house reclaimed and my families fishing rights, which was thier living, we began to develop one.

1) It is unlikely you owned the land that said house was on as privately owned land is outside the reach of the Waitangi tribunal.
The Tribunal can hear claims concerning private land, but it cannot recommend that the land be taken away from the current owners under Section 6(4A) of the Treaty of Waitangi Act (1975)

2) What fishing rights are you referring as private fishing rights are unchanged and commercial fish "rights" are determined by the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries not Maori.

3) I laughed off the "death threats to whites" because they are patently ludicrous, I have no doubt that there is an element within Maori that would love to give it a go just as I have little doubt that there is at least an equal number of "Whites" that would like to reciprocate thats just a fact of life.

You remind me a lot of the stage we went through 10-15 years ago where people were crying that they were finishing behind some Asians in the education system and yet at no stage did they ever stop to consider working harder and putting in the effort was the answer as it was just easier to whine.

I was forced out because of these creatures.

I am not BLACK thats one hell of a disavantage :confused:

so, as a nurse, to the brown patients get treated differently by you?

you also portray that delightful double standard that most white racists have; YOU'RE allowed to be angry and hateful over losing land, income and prestige...but when THEY get angry and ask for IMO fair and reasonable compensation, you go on about the "bloody greedy murries"

as monty has said, you leaving NZ was a good thing, no room for your kind (bigots) here thanks

Last edited:

Then they take everything and nothing basically is left, my nice warm fuzzy feelings kinda go too.

When I see the crown land handed over and that gets wasted and distoryed.

Prime producers force from their land, their living removed from them.

Kinda stops me inviting them around for tea and cake.

When you go for a job you are the only white person there, and your passed over cause your white. Yup again they aint getting an invite for a quick pint at the pub.

When we sitting and chatting, yes me and the full blooded maoris and we cursed because we are not mixed. We don't feel like having chin wag with them either.

Have you not noticed they fit no where they are not black not white just a there.

Because i am white you are shocked, did I go around saying Kill Blacks, I noticed that never raised an eyebrow when they said kill Whites.

Monty you showing your true colours now too are you.

You laughed off the death threat to whites, but cry racist when I said they need to be charged with a crime they commited.

Interesting.

What if I was black would it ease your guilt, make it all better then. :sarc:

Seems you know a bit of how the Palestinians must feel, what I find a bit strange is how you seem to view it as a Jews right to take land, ancestral land, off the Palestinians, but you seem to feel differently when the shoe is on the other foot, the foot doing the booting.

So are you sticking with this story or would you like to change it?

1) It is unlikely you owned the land that said house was on as privately owned land is outside the reach of the Waitangi tribunal.

2) What fishing rights are you referring as private fishing rights are unchanged and commercial fish "rights" are determined by the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries not Maori.

3) I laughed off the "death threats to whites" because they are patently ludicrous, I have no doubt that there is an element within Maori that would love to give it a go just as I have little doubt that there is at least an equal number of "Whites" that would like to reciprocate thats just a fact of life.

You remind me a lot of the stage we went through 10-15 years ago where people were crying that they were finishing behind some Asians in the education system and yet at no stage did they ever stop to consider working harder and putting in the effort was the answer as it was just easier to whine.

Yes thats lot is the same people who said the treaty never existed lol try again :cheers:

as monty has said, you leaving NZ was a good thing, no room for your kind (bigots) here thanks
I am telling the truth kinda hurts doesn't it.

Seems you know a bit of how the Palestinians must feel, what I find a bit strange is how you seem to view it as a Jews right to take land, ancestral land, off the Palestinians, but you seem to feel differently when the shoe is on the other foot, the foot doing the booting.
We talking about New Zealand not about another part of the world, or haven't you quite noticed that. :shock:

you also portray that delightful double standard that most white racists have; YOU'RE allowed to be angry and hateful over losing land, income and prestige...but when THEY get angry and ask for IMO fair and reasonable compensation, you go on about the "bloody greedy murries"

They sold the land On a treaty they said doesn't exist, now suddenly does exist again for their benefit. LMAO!

I never called the bloody greedy murries but I love it can I use it :p

It sums it up nicely.

Last edited:
New Zealand or Israel?

I'm an American, my Country is the quintessential Super Power on this Earth, at this point in time anyway.

Since this thread is regarding New Zealand my statement would be solely on New Zealand.

Why would I be refering to Israel ???

Since this thread is regarding New Zealand my statement would be solely on New Zealand.

Why would I be refering to Israel ???

Because Israel small, and Israel is little, and you seem, in my opinion to view Israel (in another Thread) as important to the World.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I never thought that I would ever say this, and I am only commenting about events in Australia, but it is becoming painfully apparent in this country that racism is only a crime when perpetrated by whites. By which I mean a crime that the courts will act upon.

I can't say that I have ever heard or read of a European taking a Aboriginal to court, much less getting a decision in his favour for being racist. The ratio of black violence against whites is a great deal higher than the reverse. I would estimate (I can't find a published figure) 20 or 30 :1 it may well be a lot higher.

But I am a great believer in swings and roundabouts, so I'm saying little, and biding my time and hopefully the swings will become less extreme and we will eventually settle down to a relatively peaceful co existence.

I do also realise that there are a great number of Aboriginals in this country who are model citizens, often dirt poor and sometimes exploited, lacking any support whatsoever. To these people, I take off my hat. Fortunately, the good stories are gradually becoming more frequent, and there is no one more pleased than I, to see it.

Because Israel small, and Israel is little, and you seem, in my opinion to view Israel (in another Thread) as important to the World.

Thanks for clearing that up.

All countries are important.

And no worries.

I can't say that I have ever heard or read of a European taking a Aboriginal to court, much less getting a decision in his favour for being racist. T

has happened, late last year i think a aborigional girl got done for a hate crime...im hunting through the archives to find the story

////found it;

Aboriginal girl first to face race-hate law

Ean Higgins and Alana Buckley-Carr
June 01, 2006

AN Aboriginal teenager is the first person to be charged under Western Australia's new racial vilification laws after allegedly calling a 19-year-old a "white slut".
Mellissa Blackney - a Caucasian - was allegedly attacked by three Aboriginal females, aged 14, 15 and 21, after they threw a rock at her car, outside her Kalgoorlie home.

Speaking to The Australian last night, Ms Blackney said she did not ask for the girl to be charged with racial vilification but it was appropriate such charges had been laid. "I don't know why they started this racist crap. I wasn't racist towards them," Ms Blackney said.

"One of the Aboriginal women said 'Look at you, you white slut'. Then, they just decided to get physical. When I started to complain they just said, 'Just look at you, you f..king white *****'."

Ms Blackney claims the April attack was unprovoked. She had been sleeping in her parked car, waiting for her mother to return home with house keys, when the group approached and threw a rock at the Nissan Skyline.

"They were there, laughing at me," the 19-year-old laboratory technician said. "They wanted to damage my car and it's bad to throw things at cars and expect people to be happy about it."

The mining hub of Kalgoorlie attracts professionals who can command big wages in the commodities boom. But a portion of the city's large indigenous population is blighted by social problems.

Ms Blackney said Aboriginal violence towards whites was a problem at certain times in some areas of Kalgoorlie but no more so than some white racism towards blacks, adding that where Aborigines were employed, the problem did not arise.

The modified racial vilification laws came into effect in May last year in response to allegations that Jack van Tongeren's Australian Nationalists Movement was responsible for racist graffiti attacks on Perth's main synagogue and businesses owned by Asians.

Under the new laws, people charged with serious racial vilification offences face up to 14 years jail.

But the teenager can only be sentenced to a maximum of six months detention because of the jurisdiction.

If she was dealt with in an adult court, she could face up to five years imprisonment.

Police prosecutor Rob Taylor said the 14-year-old was originally charged with conduct likely to incite racial animosity or racist harassment, but it required the approval of the Director of Public Prosecutions and was replaced with the lesser charge she currently faces.

West Australian DPP Robert **** told The Australian he would be watching the proceedings with great interest.

"But special conditions apply when you are dealing with children," Mr **** said.

State Opposition legal affairs spokeswoman Sue Walker, a supporter of the vilification laws, said they were modified to ensure tougher penalties for offences involving arson or violence that had a racial motivation. She said DPP-approval was needed on the more serious charges to ensure the intent of the law was maintained. Attorney-General Jim McGinty was not available for comment.

The girl is scheduled to face a hearing in the Children's Court in August.
http://www.fightdemback.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2194&start=0

anyway, can we please return to the original topic as im likely to start rattling the bars on my cage of belligerence if kiwi continues to flaunt her ignorance

Last edited:
Topic reminder:TradeMe's DIY Private
A few comments and posts have been removed from this thread, further violations will lead to infractions being handed out.

No please continue ON topic from now on.
thanks

Back