Traded that shitty Norinco Shotgun...

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Traded that shitty Norinco Shotgun... (Pics Added)

Well, I went there a day early.....

The store is okay... Large selection of used firearms. Prices are a little high.

On his consignment counter. There were three old production (over 20 years old) Ruger Single Six Revolvers chambered in .22LR. Also there were a couple of CZ-82 in 9x18mm Makarov.

All of the CZ-82s were beat to ****. Also they all had price tags saying $299. I've wanted one but I didn't go for it.

I looked at the Ruger Single Six Revolvers. Two were much older, but had holster wear and also the timing wasn't that great. But the last one I looked at was in great shape. Had all of the original blueing, nice pair of pearl grips, timing was great, action was tight, and it ran like a swiss clock. Best of all, it was not converted. Still was the older system, pre-transfer bar safety design and also did not have the warning label crap.

It was prices at $325. I looked it up in my 2007 Gun Values Book. All Ruger Single Six Revolvers are worth over $400 new or used. So I went with it.

Pictures coming soon...

PS - I went into by backyard with some old .22CB rounds and popped off a couple of rounds. Works like a charm. Accurate and fun to fan fire.

Last edited:
000_1056.jpg

000_1057.jpg

I researched the revolver. It was made in 1970. So it's pretty damn good for a 37 year old .22LR revolver. It was not converted by it's previous owner to the Ruger Transfer Bar Safety system. So that makes it a collectible...

Well ya know what Patton said about who would carry a pearl handled revolver:p

Otherwise nice gat.

Well ya know what Patton said about who would carry a pearl handled revolver:p

Otherwise nice gat.

General Patton said:
Don't copy me you cheap bastard... if you do I'll eat your flesh from your bones while you're still alive you little rat bastard.

He said something like that right?
smiley_smartass.gif

I believe it was more like.

Only piano player in a cheap New Orleans cat-house would have a pearl handled pistol. Mine are Ivory.:read:

Back