Tour of Duty

soldierzhonor

RUIZ: Yeah. I walk through the Valley of Death, I feel no evil. I am the baddest madre that ever....

..................................................................................
GOLDMAN: Ru, you get that pig set up, and if you hear something, make it squeal.
..................................................................................

RUIZ: There you go. You're lying again.
PERCELL: I'm also over here killing people, Ru, but that doesn't make me a bad person, does it?

ANDERSON: Tell me something...what's the difference between being brave and being stupid?
GOLDMAN: I dunno. Maybe it's just timing.
...................................................................................

BAKER: What do you reckon's out there, Sarge?
ANDERSON: Well, lots of things, Baker. May be nothing. Could be one guy, could be ten guys, could be a thousand guys. No matter who it is, you konw they don't got our best interest at heart.

Tour Of Duty was one of the best shows I have ever seen, it's to bad they stopped showing it though :( Do you know if they have it on DVD or something?

I've only seen the movie, never the show but some quotes I remeber are:
Ruiz-"Take that you commie pig"

That's all I really remeber, I need to see it again.

It basically is like the pilot to the series. It has all the characters (not sure if the same actors, never saw the movie) but it is basically a toned down version of platoon. It also has a short segment were Tunnel Rats beat up the Californian, very hilarious.

They still have it on TV Here on the History Channel. I remember as a young teen waiting till Sat night to watch it. I would tape it and watch it again

one of the best episodes

LT Goldman getting off a long patrol with his troops and heads to his Tent.

Lt McKay has moved in.

Goldman wants to sleep.

McKay is playing his music a little to loud.

Goldman picks up his AK and blasts it across the floor and points.

MY SIDE

YOUR SIDE

No music on my side GOODNIGHT.

McKay turns down the music.

soldierzhonor said:
yes they do, I have the full first season. 58 episodes altogether while it was running.

All the seasons is out on DVD (amazon.com)

Although its the classic 80s, a-team, low-budget genre, its still one of my all-time favorites.

Back