tough_girl

tough_girl

Well since I haven't been in here long. I guess I should take note to what you guys told rpgincoming and let a little info be known about my self. I'm 17 year old navy ROTC Platoon Commander. I've been under the wing of the military all my life, but was never really insterested in the military as my future career. Thats until we got stationed here in Fl. and I started the program at my school. This is the first year for the program at the school. I was able to jump rank and position very quickly. I love what I'm doing. Leading just comes naturaly and so far the military is looking real good. My Msgt. who is a retired marine keeps pushing me to extreme. I'm not the best in P.T. but I am top when it comes to the girls(trying my hardest to be best over all) . I can do 91 sit ups, 65 push-ups, and run a mile 1/2 in 13:00. Thats all from my last P.T. test. And I'm going to leadership academy this summer. Maybe I'll be seeing some of you all when I get into the military. Wich ever I choose! lol

tough girl can take any guy any day.
ok so maybe not, but I gotta phsych my self up. I'm like 5'3 and 120lbs. But my platoon calls me a hard ass. I just want all to know that girls can be just as tough and tougher then guys. As long as we put our minds to it. Mind over matter, if I dont mind then it dont matter. What other tough chicks we got in here?

Welcome to the forum.

(I deleted your other post and edited it's content into this one to clear up some of the clutter.)

welcome tough girl

hmmm. Young lady, let me tell you something. Small and light dont mean anything. You see, i have truly seen its the size of the fight in the person, not the size of the person in the fight.

She was the smallest airman i ever saw. 5' 2" and 100 pounds dripping wet. yet she impressed me...

Within 1 week after ariving at the course, she was driving 2 1/2 and 5 ton field vehicles, with blocks strapped to the petals.

at four months, she was directing a logistics group of men in their daily camp cleaning tasks.

at two years, this young airman actually went to an army air assault course...and came back from it graduated with her badge after resisting every attempt to break her by her cadre.

at three years, i believe she got her field medical badge.

at four years..she was a staff sgt and running the one of the ICUs at big willy medical center.

Dont back down, dont quit, and dont ever forget your dreams.... ;)

lol

I can do 91 sit ups, 65 push-ups, and run a mile 1/2 in 13:00

Acctually, thats better then me.....I can do planty of situps but like 20 push ups...Id run a mile and a half in like 10mins...Such a whimp...Thank god for MI....

Welcome. My name is darron. I haven't been on the forum much lately but i have been a member for a while now. I am too 17 and i am joining the Air force after high school

Welcome tough_girl to the forum. Good luck with your military aspirations. Remember though, actions speak louder than words.

Thanks for the welcome. And I'll take that advice to heart. I've got alot of people backing me up. Support system is awsome. Hopefully I'll make some more freinds here! oh and I'm thinking Air Force to challenge my mind, or Marine Corp to challenge my body. I still got a year to decide. and so far my actions have gotten me further then my words every could.

By the way ... any one want to donate some bucks to me. Yea I'm not very good at those games so the only way I get bucks is by posting... :lol: please.... ;)

Stay out of that gameroom...you ll never beat the redleg and redneck team!

you do have a chance if you play froggy... :D

tough_girl said:
oh and I'm thinking Air Forcer to challenge my mind, or Marine Corp to challenge my body. I still got a year to decide.

My Dad is on the Air Force and I'm gona be a Marine in a few years ( :cen: school) so if you have any questions about either feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to get you an answer. :D

tough_girl said:
By the way ... any one want to donate some bucks to me. Yea I'm not very good at those games so the only way I get bucks is by posting... :lol: please.... ;)

*looks at own milbucks*

Sorry mate. :lol:

tough_girl said:

We do have an unofficial policy of not allowing "begging" for milbucks, it defeats the purpose of their being a reward for making good posts.

Sorry dude, wont happen again. Girl Scouts Honor.

And yea, Razor, my dad doesnt really want me going Marines. hes a Msgt. in the air force as a Fire fighter. he says the Air force would be better for me. but then he also says he'll be happy with what ever I'm happy with. Parents, go figure. yea and I think I pissed some people off. And if so, I'm real sorry. Getting used to things are people I can't see or vocaly talk to its. Its kinda hard to tell with some people becuase I can't see facial features. So I think I'm going to lay low for a bit, atleast until that particular subject is taken care of. Sorry that I had to learn things the hard way[/quote]

tough_girl said:
And yea, Razor, my dad doesnt really want me going Marines. hes a Msgt. in the air force as a Fire fighter. he says the Air force would be better for me. but then he also says he'll be happy with what ever I'm happy with. Parents, go figure. yea and I think I pissed some people off. And if so, I'm real sorry. Getting used to things are people I can't see or vocaly talk to its. Its kinda hard to tell with some people becuase I can't see facial features. So I think I'm going to lay low for a bit, atleast until that particular subject is taken care of. Sorry that I had to learn things the hard way

My Dad was really cool with me wanting to become a Marine, my Mom on the other hand....

Back