Tough Riddle

bllrby2104

whoever could solve this riddle will win 400 milbucks. here it goes. good luck to all.

There are 5 houses in 5 different colors. In each house lives a
person with a different nationality. The owners drink a certain
type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a
certain pet. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand
of cigar, or drink the same beverage.

The question is: Who owns the fish?

HINTS:

The brit lives in the red house
The Swede keeps dogs as pets
The Dane drinks tea
The green house is on the left of the white house
The green homeowner drinks coffee
The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
The man living in the center house drinks milk
The Norwegian lives in the first house
The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats
The man who keeps the horse lives next to the man who smokes
Dunhill
The owner who smokes Bluemaster drinks beer
The German smokes Prince
The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water

I didnt cheat. I used Excel to type it out, and my brain to figure it out. Took me only 10 mins, would of been less but I needed to get some water.

Easy, first you have to go through and put down the information that you're given. Once you've gotten all that down and in order the next thing to do is basically guess and check with some logic involved.

Looks like you got good cadet experience. If you were any good, you could run a boot polishing business for lazy-arsed Army NCOs who have to look better than their troopies on the drill square.

I kid you not. There were nights when I was crawling back to the shacks from Princess Street when it hit me that I was the duty dink for the next day's show parades -- and my boots hadn't been touched since the last time I wore them. I'd have gladly parted with some cash to keep from spending precious rack time spitshining my ankle boots (and yes, I was a traditionalist -- Kiwi and saliva for me!) And I found that cadets often had keener's boots.

SigPig said:
Looks like you got good cadet experience. If you were any good, you could run a boot polishing business for lazy-arsed Army NCOs who have to look better than their troopies on the drill square.

thats genius. pure genius. i could make so much money like that.

Good morning Gentlemen, I just registered with your lovely site and thought I would post a riddle as a way to introduce Myself to You … ~smiles softly ~ I am not in the military , but am a great supporter of Our troops.

TWO BROTHERS::

An Arab sheikh is old and must will his fortune to one of his two sons. He makes a proposition. His two sons will ride their camels in a race, and whichever camel crosses the finish line last will win the fortune for its owner. During the race, the two brothers wander aimlessly for days, neither willing to cross the finish line. In desperation, they ask a wise man for advice. He tells them something; then the brothers leap onto the camels and charge toward the finish line.

What did the wise man say?

Best Regards
Angelina

Back