Tough Riddle - Page 2

--
Boots

May 7th, 2005  
rotc boy

you put to much effot into these things nulli...
May 8th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

No I don't. It killed only 10 minutes.
May 8th, 2005  
rotc boy

like i said
to much effort
why dont ya get a job :P
--
Boots
May 8th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Haven't found anyone willing to hire a 15 yr old.
May 22nd, 2005  
SigPig

Looks like you got good cadet experience. If you were any good, you could run a boot polishing business for lazy-arsed Army NCOs who have to look better than their troopies on the drill square.

I kid you not. There were nights when I was crawling back to the shacks from Princess Street when it hit me that I was the duty dink for the next day's show parades -- and my boots hadn't been touched since the last time I wore them. I'd have gladly parted with some cash to keep from spending precious rack time spitshining my ankle boots (and yes, I was a traditionalist -- Kiwi and saliva for me!) And I found that cadets often had keener's boots.
May 22nd, 2005  
behemoth79

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigPig
Looks like you got good cadet experience. If you were any good, you could run a boot polishing business for lazy-arsed Army NCOs who have to look better than their troopies on the drill square.
thats genius. pure genius. i could make so much money like that.
May 23rd, 2005  
Angelina

Good morning Gentlemen, I just registered with your lovely site and thought I would post a riddle as a way to introduce Myself to You ~smiles softly ~ I am not in the military , but am a great supporter of Our troops.

TWO BROTHERS::

An Arab sheikh is old and must will his fortune to one of his two sons. He makes a proposition. His two sons will ride their camels in a race, and whichever camel crosses the finish line last will win the fortune for its owner. During the race, the two brothers wander aimlessly for days, neither willing to cross the finish line. In desperation, they ask a wise man for advice. He tells them something; then the brothers leap onto the camels and charge toward the finish line.

What did the wise man say?

Best Regards
Angelina
May 30th, 2005  
doomshot

I think he said that both can win if you split the fortune after you get it.
May 31st, 2005  
rotc boy

its after the camels cross, so theyre going to leave it up to the camels...
June 20th, 2005  
aircdts4eva

he told them to switch camels