Total War ROME - Page 2

--

October 4th, 2004  
Big_Z

There are about 500 units in that battle. Ignore the numbers because there are far less units then what it says. I think it says their are like 20 somthin elephants when there are really like 7.
October 5th, 2004  
IrishWizard

Man the game rocks! I got it and the graphics are awesome. Ive done battles with about 10,000 guys and it runs smooth for me with a lil lag spike now and then.
October 7th, 2004  
Big_Z

Yea it has good music too.
--
October 11th, 2004  
Bootboy82

I've got it now and i haven't seen such a good game for a long time.

After installing it, I played non-stop for about 12 hours :P
October 12th, 2004  
battery

A bit off-topic but I bought Empire Earth set yesterday. Yes though, the game is great. I myself don't have it, but, my friend does... It's amazing, i'm getting it this christmas with Star wars: battlefront
October 13th, 2004  
Big_Z

I played battlefront for about 5 hours and got bored.
October 18th, 2004  
Bootboy82

I have 2 quations to ask since i couldn't find any answers on the net. Maybe one of you can help me with that.

1) How do get rid of plague bearers?
2) Are the wonders of the world good for anthing or are they just there?
October 19th, 2004  
Big_Z

I believe you use sewers and public baths for plagues and I think the wonders improve wealth and reputation.
October 20th, 2004  
rOk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Looks Great, havnt seen a good Roman game since Caeser III.
Aye. The best "god" game of them all.

And Total War series rocks.
October 20th, 2004  
Bootboy82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Z
I believe you use sewers and public baths for plagues and I think the wonders improve wealth and reputation.
Yes, but the problem is not the plague itself in the cities. It will stop after a period of time, but your family members and spies are still plague bearers and will take the plague into other towns even if the 'original' plague is over.