Torture resistance training.

who is responsible for interrogations in the military ? And what type of career path would one take to become one?
just out of curiosity...

I think the security intelligence mob handle the wet work, though I would assume we defer to our Allies in most cases........

Our current enemies are savages.
They don't care what you know. They don't keep POWs.
Just how much relevant info does he average troop have that is of any significance?
They will hurt you a lot for the fun of it, and then they will cut off your head with a dull knife.
Prepare for that.

Mike P what difference does the state of knife make as you still wind up dead but it might take a few seconds longer

A bit of pain makes sense.
Thanks 42RM

Thanks Spartan for that link. They appear to be just what I'm looking for.
Due to work being busy over summer, with any luck I'll be able to get serious with it mid next year.
Until then I guess I'll just stick a sticky with their info to the fridge.

Edit: I contacted GLS and they are not structured for individuals, but rather small groups. So no-go.

Damn

Try "AKE", they run courses for "groups" of individuals. They have a 1 day course that's run in capital cities.

A dull knife will hurt more-they like that.

I stated "average" troop,

Beyond that, even the most high speed guy has no information that is relevent for more than a short period of time.
He will certainly have no in depth plans or intel. that is probably not already known.
Equipment and gear is pretty much an open subject-classified info and procedure is changed frequently.
All that was addressed years ago when thinking changed on what one should say when captured.
While not encouraged to spill the beans immediately, the name, rank, and serial numbers stuff was discontinued..

I saw ARVNs work over a couple of people. Not pretty, and nothing anybody would stand up to for long..
I once had a small fingernail accidentally torn out b the roots.
I played football, had broken bones, been shot in the lung and a few motorcycle accidents.
All that added up to 1/10 the pain of that fingernail event-not even Rambo would ask for another.

Back