Tortuga: Pirates Of The New World

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
Hey, this is a good game really.
I enjoy playing it. Wonder if anyone might have it as well or thinking about it :)

There will be a new game coming later this year if I am not mistaken. The name is Tortuga something....

:)

Strange..

anyway, if you are interested, wait, do you play pc games?? hey thats good :) no really... anyways, yeah, if you are interetsed you can always google the game using google or yahoo etc.. I will try to give or post a good interesting site but once I get done with my technical as well as mental and physical problems..

8)

I've always fancied playing the Tortuga games, as I've heard that it's less trading and enterprising and more combat...but never really had a chance to buy it (probably because they don't seem to have exported it to HK...)

Google it Fox and you will get a better knowledge :)

Its about umm, being a pirate maybe, helping others and doing quests to earn money and live.. and ofcourse trade 8) there is trading, to earn money heh, and yes, there is cobat and pirate hunting too.. kind of nice really.

I dont know about it being in HK man.. how come it isnt??

Poor reception here I guess - only popular or well advertised games normally hit the shelves in HK. Most likely because the learning curve and difficulty of Ascaron games are kind of too high. I see Patrician 3 and Port Royale in alot of stores but I've never really met anyone who plays them (The exception of my neighbour).

Back